AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: British Bulldogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

rebelchild21230

there is always 2 sides to every story

Scorpious

So what is the second side to the story? It seems to be a little later than 14 May 2007 @ 2037 time. Thought there would have been a clarification by now if there is actually another side. :?: :?: :?: :?:

rebelchild21230

I will not air in public what this person has done.I am to much of a lady

Stunderbuttz

I think you're referring to Mud Pie ; but certainly not yourself !!!! Twisted

mudpies

wtf are you bringing my name into this again for? are you daredevil?

Stunderbuttz

I was paying YOU a compliment and I apologize if you didn't SEE it as such . I promise not to try to compliment anyone anymore . :roll:

mudpies

ohhh, ahahaha, you're saying I'm a lady

hehehehehe

::equips::

Stunderbuttz

Mud Pie ; being sceptical took the precaution of Stunderbuttz attempting to lie so she hooked him up to a polygraph machine and was pleased with the results : that Stunderbutts was speaking from the heart TRUTHFULY . She grins ..... Smile

rebelchild21230

You want this aired you started my the sexual comments in mail. If I was a child looking at that not very nice as you did not know my age at first. Second you say Art has 2 ips 3rd you attack my gang member after I left you alone

Stunderbuttz

I brought you flowers in the hospital as a gesture to make new friends , Ithesecond part , I asked if arnieball and artfull dodger could be the same person . I never made any accusations as to such .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's