AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: British Bulldogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thor

We had people being attacked, hospitalized and worst over and over and some of them still play and she goes and quit over 1 counter attack?

Geez, I'm sure she never finished super mario bros. if she quit as soon as she died the first time.

Stunderbuttz

So ; do you think it's " shallowness " ....or just CRAMPS and BLOATING that caused her mood swing ? No offense Mud pie ... :oops:

Thor

I don't think anymore but I can say she seems very fragile as a player and wish her luck in playing non violent or competitive games. It's the only games she'll be happy in (from what I read, we don't have their side of the story, yet).

Stunderbuttz

He gave me 6 medi pacs and that got me out of the hospital and then he ..... BRUTaLIZED her bad when I told him about what happened .

Scorpious

I attacked the child. HEHE Then tried a mugging. No cash but enough XP to get me closer to dinging 16. Then she will be too low for me to want to attack then. Still have a few good targets that let me ug them over and over again. LOL

mudpies

why would I be offended? I'm confused now.
I have seen an increase in dummys an childs toys dotted around downtown, will the relevant owners come forward so we can put them back in theri prams.

thawdgharp

i once watched the british bulldog take on mr. perfect, from the 3rd row. it was sweet.

mudpies

^^^ lol'd

Stunderbuttz

Being a male ; I didn't want to to think I was being sexist with a P.M.S. reference when I was referring to rebelchilds' conduct . Who ...incidently this morning I find had me booted from my gang called the british bulldogs . So I don't think artful dodger and rebel child will be speaking rto me much but will be hospitalizing me at every opportunity . :roll: :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's