AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mail System Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stupidest idea evA.

Awakened Lands Mailbox
Keep the Awakened Lands Postoffice Efficient!
Seems as if you have quite a lot of mail. Perhaps you should clean out your mailbox every now and then to keep the postman from going postal!

Inbox (6,277) | Sent (5,349) | Gang Mail (0) | Compose | Purge | Archive | Block List
My mail man loves me.

Awakened Lands Mailbox
Keep the Awakened Lands Postoffice Efficient!
Seems as if you have quite a lot of mail. Perhaps you should clean out your mailbox every now and then to keep the postman from going postal!

Inbox (523,111) | Sent (785,039) | Gang Mail (100) | Compose | Purge | Archive | Block List
foley, you should read your gang mail!

jgrea4

(2010.Oct.13 01:36 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]foley, you should read your gang mail!

+1

benzon

the bomb in the mail is a funny idea, but you could easily exploit it. When a player goes offline, you (and some buddies) could sent that player mail after mail until he comes back, only to find a mad postman waiting for him.

BadLuck

(2010.Oct.14 06:55 AM)benzon Wrote: [ -> ]the bomb in the mail is a funny idea, but you could easily exploit it. When a player goes offline, you (and some buddies) could sent that player mail after mail until he comes back, only to find a mad postman waiting for him.

Hence adding in the randomness to it.
Rolleyes
(2010.Oct.14 06:55 AM)benzon Wrote: [ -> ]the bomb in the mail is a funny idea, but you could easily exploit it. When a player goes offline, you (and some buddies) could sent that player mail after mail until he comes back, only to find a mad postman waiting for him.

I doubt that it would be a problem unless they already hoard mail. And if there were a serious problem with spamming a person's mailbox, it would be just that - spam.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's