AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

jgrea4

(2010.Oct.06 08:59 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]and its capped so.....

gosh man you are like a frikin teacher

ohh you forgot the capital
(2010.Oct.06 08:07 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]aussies only wish they were as cool as the vols...dude we fought in the alamo...what did those criminals do...koalas and dingos?

sure sure

keep dreaming
(2010.Oct.06 04:26 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.06 03:45 PM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.06 02:54 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks better for them when they waste gang points on using gang backup.

Yes, it's true. SV has gotten so weak they need to use backup against sub-par gangs.

And it must be true because E A D P said so. They never lie or bend the truth, or will not often. Or should that be they often lie and bend the truth
(2010.Oct.06 02:51 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.06 08:53 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]It could also hypothetically mean the growing gang is filling up with hanger on's. Who think that rallying round a bigger player makes them hypothetically feel bigger. Just like flys round drek as they say.

sounds like how sv got so many member..... join so pun can look after them.... how's that workin out for you now?

Not to bad thanks for asking, but would sound even better if I wasnt one of the members who started the gang, not alot of looking after pun could have did then.

who said i was talking about you? i was talking about the people that moved their for protection not the founding members. you are just one of the worth nothing members in sv that post on its behalf. belt is off, maybe you should try and hosp me again.

Hmm the fact you quoted me and then said YOU in your reply.

Sad day when its me doing a grammar correction but

(2010.Oct.06 04:26 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like how sv got so many member..... join so pun can look after them.... how's that workin out for THEM now?

Is the reply you were looking for if it was not aimed at me as you state.

Thanks for the offer, but i'll keep skilling, doing career, getting an odd train in and a few crimes and let your boy modbot bite of and zerk me.
(2010.Oct.06 07:09 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i wont let her use my laptop...shes gone through more of them than i have cell phones

Damn port-a-potties......slipped again..........
this is why the i love the forums

Sender : XXXXXXXX
Date : 7 October 10 @ 1:28:32 am
Subject : forums

u are an alright guy in game but in the forums ur a dickhead lol no offense or aythin
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

my reply

Sender : WiliamR [4488] online
Date : 7 October 10 @ 5:59:00 am
Subject : RE:forums

thats whats fun about the forums...talking smack
(2010.Oct.07 05:00 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]this is why the i love the forums

u are an alright guy in game but in the forums ur a drekhead lol no offense or aythin

my reply

Oh, gee, thanks, pun. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. You'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker. The same fuckers that rounded us up and sank us into this mess are gonna bail me out? Fuck you. You think you can catch bender rodriguez? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again.
um...okay that was interesting

i am passed bender in stats so i dont know what point you just made....hes only spent more cash on borgs so?
(2010.Oct.07 03:24 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.06 02:54 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks better for them when they waste gang points on using gang backup.

Yes, it's true. SV has gotten so weak they need to use backup against sub-par gangs.

And it must be true because E A D P said so. They never lie or bend the truth, or will not often. Or should that be they often lie and bend the truth
(2010.Oct.06 08:53 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]It could also hypothetically mean the growing gang is filling up with hanger on's. Who think that rallying round a bigger player makes them hypothetically feel bigger. Just like flys round drek as they say.

sounds like how sv got so many member..... join so pun can look after them.... how's that workin out for you now?

Not to bad thanks for asking, but would sound even better if I wasnt one of the members who started the gang, not alot of looking after pun could have did then.

who said i was talking about you? i was talking about the people that moved their for protection not the founding members. you are just one of the worth nothing members in sv that post on its behalf. belt is off, maybe you should try and hosp me again.

(2010.Oct.06 04:26 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like how sv got so many member..... join so pun can look after them.... how's that workin out for THEM now?

Thanks for the offer, but i'll keep skilling, doing career, getting an odd train in and a few crimes and let your boy modbot bite of and zerk me.

no i believe i am correct. i was asking those that moved for protection. some people think its all about them. what a douche.
(2010.Oct.07 05:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.07 05:00 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]this is why the i love the forums

u are an alright guy in game but in the forums ur a drekhead lol no offense or aythin

my reply

Oh, gee, thanks, pun. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. You'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker. The same fraggers that rounded us up and sank us into this mess are gonna bail me out? frag you. You think you can catch bender rodriguez? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again.

Hahahahahahahah.....Keyser Soze'd
(2010.Oct.07 03:24 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]

Better than sitting in hiding and not attacking. Oh wait, I stand corrected:

6.Oct.10 ToMuchForOneBorg attacked you and lost.

hitolo

(2010.Oct.06 08:16 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]for the record, dingus tastes like chicken.

EADP'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's