AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question about cyberware replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i read the chopshop doc and it list's all the cons about getting a cyberware. what are the benefits? Obviously the +stat but is that all?
yes, + stat but you lose humanity

Loki

gaining a whole stat level while you sleep is a pretty huge benefit, I think.

iceman2020

any math braniacs that can determine the length of it's advantage though? eventually that humanity gap will catch up and the benefit of the cyberware will become a disadvantage since in theory you'll get more gym trains with quicker happiness refreshes

Loki

iceman2020 Wrote:any math braniacs that can determine the length of it's advantage though? eventually that humanity gap will catch up and the benefit of the cyberware will become a disadvantage since in theory you'll get more gym trains with quicker happiness refreshes

There's the tradeoff. If you can afford to devote the time and patience to developing your character, keeping humanity is the way to go.

If you're desperate to keep up with someone or gain a temporary edge, borg up.

There is some lasting benefit, however, in that someone with, say, 35 accuracy and 5 accuracy borgs will only have to train 35 -> 36 (6480 development points) to get to total 41 acc, while the fully natural stat player will have to train 40 -> 41 (8405 development points) for the same total.
I'll go on the record and say if I could remove them, I would!
ok i c, i just didnt understand why people would buy parts @ low levels. just wanted to clarify things up. thanks!
I wouldnt advise it myself unless you're willing to throw rl money down it a bit of a waste. I'm not sorry i have mine but i could really use that cash toward a beach house rite now.

ShadowKid

pleaseeeeeeeee btw i want to come number 1 borg that way i can brag lol and say oh yes im the number 1 cyborg 8)

mudpies

ShadowKid Wrote:pleaseeeeeeeee btw i want to come number 1 borg that way i can brag lol and say oh yes im the number 1 cyborg 8)

have fun with the slow trains

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's