AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question about cyberware replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ShadowKid Wrote:pleaseeeeeeeee btw i want to come number 1 borg that way i can brag lol and say oh yes im the number 1 cyborg 8)

i guess #1 asshat isn't enough for you.

ShadowKid

w00k Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:pleaseeeeeeeee btw i want to come number 1 borg that way i can brag lol and say oh yes im the number 1 cyborg 8)

errrrrrrrr do you have a problem ?

mudpies

w00k Wrote:

[Image: haha_owned.jpg]

ShadowKid

mudpies Wrote:[Image: haha_owned.jpg]

wow mudpies i didnt relise you like to show yourself on the forums god nice cut there man who did that too you since i am the caring type

Edited by Eaglefreak

Please no pyramids

biffbaffboff

Funnist picture ever haha

dayute

Back on track, since you have to attack to get exp and level all cybers make me do is attack more. I only train on full happiness and keeping my humanity around 5 gives me a nice 50/50 ratio of attacking to training.

biffbaffboff

If that style suits you then its a good compromise in your case.There is doing cyber the right way and the wrong way but i still prefer to stay human.

iceman2020

it all depends how long you play. If you plan on playing for 4-5 years, then implants are probably the worst idea imaginable right now if your competition also plans to stick around for that long. If you're only playing for a few months or a year probably, then they are worth the benefit I'm sure.

Still wish someone could number crunch it. lol

Loki

.01 humanity for each day you log on. .1 humanity for each level-up.

Have at it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's