AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 10/10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Remember the 8 8 8 event?

Think we could have something fun for 10 10 10? Got ideas?

Throw them down here!

Still being in august, there is plenty of time to code anything required for a special october event!
Cry No Halloween? Why not have a special event on 9/11? Every move you make might lead you into the path of a terrorist. Eek
only terrorists are the americans which planned the wtc attacks.
Anything but a drinking comp. Tom is running out of room on his profile. Drinky SOB
(2010.Aug.30 08:36 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Anything but a drinking comp. Tom is running out of room on his profile. Drinky SOB

Good point!

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Odds vs Even meet the Zombies.

Maybe like, every character is divided by rank into the highest district they can get, and try to protect it from crazy aliens or berserk robots!
(2010.Aug.30 08:28 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Cry No Halloween? Why not have a special event on 9/11? Every move you make might lead you into the path of a terrorist. Eek

Well, why not 2 at the same time? There were so many updates over the past few months, I'm sure 2 events could be done without too much trouble.

As per a 9/11 event... I don't know. I don't like it much personally, but I'd participate.
(2010.Aug.30 08:36 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Anything but a drinking comp. Tom is running out of room on his profile. Drinky SOB

Heh. I was plotting on sitting out the next drinking competition or giving the prize away, if I won again.
Pink Floyd is doing the Wall live on 10/10/10
(2010.Aug.30 08:53 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Pink Floyd is doing the Wall live on 10/10/10

So AL against Pink Floyd?

That would be great! There is a concert, and we must stop it! OR ELSE!
(2010.Aug.30 08:52 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Heh. I was plotting on sitting out the next drinking competition or giving the prize away, if I won again.

Not acceptable. You need to compete. I have been in those comps and have done poorly. At least you have some sort of strategy. And being there is only a handful of players who like you, winning must be that much more sweet.
Mmm...Tears...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's