AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SV hosp fest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(2010.Aug.26 11:12 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4
(2010.Aug.26 11:10 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone, stick your heads up your arse's! Its the new thing all the cool kids are doing!

Brugada, the trend setter.

Nah, I just sit back and watch the cool kids.
101.....hmmm, interesting number that. Can't wait to get back up to that Rail-gun.
(2010.Aug.26 11:05 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 11:01 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]somebody has the decency to say sorry for telling you to stick your head up your arse, and what do you do??

someone with decency doesn't tell someone to stick their head up their arse in the first place, just sayin...

As if you have the slightest bit of decency.
(2010.Aug.26 11:05 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 11:01 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]somebody has the decency to say sorry for telling you to stick your head up your arse, and what do you do??

someone with decency doesn't tell someone to stick their head up their arse in the first place, just sayin...

fair call, they also wouldn't tell ppl to stfu. lets call it a draw and be decent to each other. Smile what do you think.
(2010.Aug.26 11:59 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]fair call, they also wouldn't tell ppl to stfu. lets call it a draw and be decent to each other. Smile what do you think.

You would loose all my respect if you did that.lol
(2010.Aug.26 11:30 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]101.....hmmm, interesting number that. Can't wait to get back up to that Rail-gun.

If this is a mention of Fallout 3 I'm replaying it now to get ready for New Vegas! Rail gun was so cool.
The sv/vs hosp list is over a page long.
Good job, guys!
(2010.Aug.27 07:19 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 11:30 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]101.....hmmm, interesting number that. Can't wait to get back up to that Rail-gun.

If this is a mention of Fallout 3 I'm replaying it now to get ready for New Vegas! Rail gun was so cool.

Bethesda need to make the next one online.
I usually stay out of the forums, but when someone calls me a douche I tend to make an appearance. I don't send taunting emails or anything like that I will respond to mails sent to me though. The mail that Quagmire posted earlier in this thread is a response to him calling me chicken. Now granted he called me chicken while standing behind Bender! So you folks take what you want from that! Many props to Bender that fella tick hunts like Druchii!

As for the Douche Bag comment well you will never see an email from me to anyone stating that one of my gang members deserved anything they were getting we stick up for our own here in SV. Since Quagmire posted one my emails I will post one of his from the hosp war with 4H in May!

GlennQuagmire [30185] RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:harry has left, for how long i don't know.
Sent at: May 8, 2010, 6:39:16 am
just wanted to check. he is a stuborn guy and will prolly not say sorry. to be honest he deserves some hosps for what he said. he is a friend in game so would like him to return at some point. better for all if that is when you have punished him enough, have you got any idea how long till he will be forgiven?

Now who is the douche? Well that is my one post for this quarter! Later Folks!
(2010.Aug.27 08:54 AM)Howse91 Wrote: [ -> ]I usually stay out of the forums, but when someone calls me a dork I tend to make an appearance. I don't send taunting emails or anything like that I will respond to mails sent to me though. The mail that Quagmire posted earlier in this thread is a response to him calling me chicken. Now granted he called me chicken while standing behind Bender! So you folks take what you want from that! Many props to Bender that fella tick hunts like Druchii!

As for the dork Bag comment well you will never see an email from me to anyone stating that one of my gang members deserved anything they were getting we stick up for our own here in SV. Since Quagmire posted one my emails I will post one of his from the hosp war with 4H in May!

GlennQuagmire [30185] RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:harry has left, for how long i don't know.
Sent at: May 8, 2010, 6:39:16 am
just wanted to check. he is a stuborn guy and will prolly not say sorry. to be honest he deserves some hosps for what he said. he is a friend in game so would like him to return at some point. better for all if that is when you have punished him enough, have you got any idea how long till he will be forgiven?

Now who is the dork? Well that is my one post for this quarter! Later Folks!

What are you expecting this will do? Every word he typed is true. I left to take heat off my gang. I have also never claimed I didn't have a big mouth. I openly admit to it.

...and then E A D P was born days later...

That all you got?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's