AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Starting New Gang Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interested in starting my own gang. I have been treated by the Marvel family very well and wish to start my own Marvel affiliate gang. Do I need permission from someone to use the name, just do it or what. Finacialy I'm only a week or two away from making a move. Thanks in advance for your help..

mudpies

I think this would be a question you should really ask the Marvel family, not the public forums.
Contact ID# 1089 (the person your in a gang with)
Thanks and will do

qorete

lol a level 6 player wants o start a gang Smile).Stay back and learn from the pros, get active friends and gather them up when you will be able to beat at least some players on page 6(if you order them by level) newbie.Some people think they can make it with a gang.To much low levels marvel family gangs.If the family would need another newbie gang will put a player like me( on level) and give him donations to raise the gang untill they can equip members only from oc.
Well mr qorete at 30 days old and level six I have enuff cash and items to equip the active members I have waiting for me to make a move. I must add you are the first to be negative about me furthering my career in AL. Then again your 90 days old and only level 11. Think that speaks for itself.

mudpies

I'd have to agree, weak low level players are just setting themeselves up for punishment when starting a gang. Unless you're gonna pay some strong members to be part of your gang you'll be a great target for Respect farming. Especially if you start throwing attitude around. Players have been completely pwned in the past for throwing around a nasty attitude.
Forgive me for coming off in that light. His wording just seemed a little condescending to me.

qorete

hey i am just saying that you should be in a gang atleast untill all about the game and the when you know all that is to know you can start a gang.You will need active members for the gang to be profitble and then in time grow in level and size.But dont grow to fast or you will see that you wont find members that are bought a decet level and active.
*cought*I dont focus on level.If i want level i just attack people and forget about the gym(which is a bad thing).
LoL one of my friends got level 5 in 4 days.Razz

Beware being in marvel wont stop other gangs from harvesting your respect
Gatcha brother qorete. Its definatley all about the game and keeping people interested. I try to keep my level and stats pretty close, met a guy at level 13 who is only a few days old :shock: . One of my main reasons for wanting to start a gang is to keep players here. I've been in a gang since I joined AL and want to give that chance to others. Howd you make out with your donation problems?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's