AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Starting New Gang Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

qorete

pretty bad donations are cancaled for this month.Solution:stay awake(it awakenedlands you know Smile all night(iit is 00:30 for me) and get max pionts out of shoot out chalenge.Win weapon(it will be a long week) sell it for 2 mil or more(get house at 1.7 mil and some credits).Will be unstopeble by even higher levels like 15 16 if succed.
Even i cant give to the comunity yet and i am playing since january.So once you will know all that is to know dont do nothing.Just enjoy

shardster

does marvel not have their own board?

This seems like it should be an inter-family discussion, i don't know how far you guys will get talking up your grandiose plans of ALdomination on a public forum.

But this could end up being hilarious.

carry on.

qorete

hey it shoulb be private,but it isnt marvel family isnt that close you know.We help each other,but when it comes to gang management everybody does what they think.

Mesage for all low level playersBiggrino not start a gang,i repete do not start a gang.Look how many gangs there are!!!

kobalt

qorete Wrote:Mesage for all low level playersBiggrino not start a gang,i repete do not start a gang.Look how many gangs there are!!!

it dont really help there are a lot of gangs that only have 1,2 members in it,eather

qorete

hy elmo remember me???kick me because i attack someone online
Dingus...you know you're ok in my book. Go for it.

Check with your prez beforehand to make sure they're cool with it. Im sure you wont have any problems.

Did you find it yet?

qorete

come on man pls dont convince him to go for it

let him learn a little bit more
Thanks Phish! Yes I found it at a most dire moment as you insisted would happen, thanks for te words of encouragement! Your good people. mo and fury thanks also for your input
Right on. Good luck with the new gang if you go that route.

qorete

need some easy respect phiseva then take on my gang
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's