AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: over priced items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

dombone76

i took a look at the item market today and as i looked at some of the outrageously overpriced common items, i could not help but wonder who actually posts these things and do they ever really sell. i mean come on. small stim for $100,000. Large stim for $270,000. i have only posted a few items over the years, but i could have sworn that i had to pay like 2% of the asking price, up front, whether the item actually sold or not. so who is paying $3,000 to list items that no one in their right mind would ever buy??

But then I thought... wait... does anyone ever buy these items??

so that is the point of this thread. to see what is the highest amount anyone has ever successfully sold overpriced items for on the item market.

My highest over priced item was a protein bar during a war. i think i made 750 profit on like 10 of them during a war for a grand total of a whopping $7500. As my 10 year old daughter would say, "BALLINNNNNNNG!!" Smile
When ghoulache came out. I put one on the market for 1 million and it sold within minutes. I then sold another privately for 1 million within minutes also. People buy over priced stims and nimbus all the time. Just ask eadp. Ninja
(2010.Aug.05 03:12 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]When ghoulache came out. I put one on the market for 1 million and it sold within minutes. I then sold another privately for 1 million within minutes also. People buy over priced stims and nimbus all the time. Just ask eadp. Ninja

i promise every time i shag your sister brug, i always have an orgasm. she gets one too... on her face. Smile
Man, that's hateful.
(2010.Aug.05 02:59 PM)dombone76 Wrote: [ -> ]i took a look at the item market today and as i looked at some of the outrageously overpriced common items, i could not help but wonder who actually posts these things and do they ever really sell. i mean come on. small stim for $100,000. Large stim for $270,000. i have only posted a few items over the years, but i could have sworn that i had to pay like 2% of the asking price, up front, whether the item actually sold or not. so who is paying $3,000 to list items that no one in their right mind would ever buy??

But then I thought... wait... does anyone ever buy these items??

so that is the point of this thread. to see what is the highest amount anyone has ever successfully sold overpriced items for on the item market.

My highest over priced item was a protein bar during a war. i think i made 750 profit on like 10 of them during a war for a grand total of a whopping $7500. As my 10 year old daughter would say, "BALLINNNNNNNG!!" Smile

Those over priced items are a ploy. One day someone might accidetally buy those items and if they have enough cash on them then they get a small stim for 100k
(2010.Aug.05 08:47 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that's hateful.

no man me and brug are friends. he is the guy i pay for the pleasure of shaggin his sister. Wink
you sound like my dad....Eek
(2010.Aug.06 04:19 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]you sound like my dad....Eek

i am not your father bro. i have been in your mother but after you where born.
I buy out the credit market and over priced items every time I quit. That is at least 7 times a year
Speaking of overpriced items.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's