AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: over priced items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kaneda

I ain't been here long but this is the funniest fuking forum I have ever seen.
A boy with big boobs is no laughing matter kaneda! Hea has testicular AND breast cancer to worry about.

Do the truffle shuffle tommi!
Heh. I can't come up with anything to throw back at you.
Balding insults are always fun
(2010.Aug.06 09:42 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Heh. I can't come up with anything to throw back at you.

surely you could resort to a gay joke atleast???
Eh. I'm getting old. All I can do is shake my fist at you guys and tell you to stop messing with my dog that died forever ago as if it were still alive.

And rock all of you guys. But no one needs to know that.
The dog, like rambos kid, killed itself. Or was it peanut butter poisoning?
(2010.Aug.06 09:51 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. I'm getting old. All I can do is shake my fist at you guys and tell you to stop messing with my dog that died forever ago as if it were still alive.

no dead dog jokes from me. dead hookers in the bathroom maybe.
(2010.Aug.06 09:51 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. I'm getting old. All I can do is shake my fist at you guys and tell you to stop messing with my dog that died forever ago as if it were still alive.

they're still using those tired insults??

the best come from predator...that dude is sharp.
(2010.Aug.06 09:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

they're still using those tired insults??

the best come from predator...that dude is sharp.

Bird's stinky taint cost me more than it probably should have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's