AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Multi Alert!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FirstBlood [9659]

Since returning from his 3rd or 4th retirement he has yet to post in the forums. The Biffi we've all come to know and make fun of would never be able to keep from posting his idiot ideas on the forums. Clearly Biffi is no longer playing his old account.

Clear violation of this rule. Ban immediately Zen!!!

16) Taking over an account from someone, selling/buying an account, and/or trading accounts is prohibited. All accounts involved in such activities will have their accounts permanently disabled.
(2010.Jul.29 08:45 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]FirstBlood [9659]

Since returning from his 3rd or 4th retirement he has yet to post in the forums. The Biffi we've all come to know and make fun of would never be able to keep from posting his idiot ideas on the forums. Clearly Biffi is no longer playing his old account.

Clear violation of this rule. Ban immediately Zen!!!

16) Taking over an account from someone, selling/buying an account, and/or trading accounts is prohibited. All accounts involved in such activities will have their accounts permanently disabled.

Are you saying biffi is shaman or who?
Not sure who's playing his account, but its defiantly not him. Scamman is a good guess, since he's a know multi.
Yes that is true, I am Biffi, I am also that fat girl Razz
No....Biff is from England,you are from Australia...
(2010.Jul.29 10:37 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]No....Biff is from England,you are from Australia...

And you are a homo...
The point is Biffi isn't playing his account anymore and someone else is. Doesn't matter that scamman is from Australia and Biffi is a Brit.
(2010.Jul.29 10:39 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]The point is Biffi isn't playing his account anymore and someone else is. Doesn't matter that scamman is from Australia and Biffi is a Brit.

both have bad teeth.
I find it amusing that no one has figured out who my multi really is, only batman and he is sworn to secrecy.
(2010.Jul.29 10:47 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]I find it amusing that no one has figured out who my multi really is, only batman and he is sworn to secrecy.

because you are his robin...
[Image: robinvsbatmanpk2.gif]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's