AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Multi Alert!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone once said "You should try starting a new character, it's much harder now than it would have been when you started", so I took his advice. Who am I?
(2010.Jul.29 11:48 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]Someone once said "You should try starting a new character, it's much harder now than it would have been when you started", so I took his advice. Who am I?

I don't know, but if it is the case, a soon to be fed jail sentence will be good for your cyber weewee.

Thanks for making Zen's work easier.
(2010.Jul.29 11:48 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]Someone once said "You should try starting a new character, it's much harder now than it would have been when you started", so I took his advice. Who am I?

Jesus Eek
(2010.Jul.29 08:54 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure who's playing his account, but its defiantly not him. Scamman is a good guess, since he's a know multi.
Its not me, promise Wink
[Image: sig210.jpg]

Kaneda

Where do you guys find these batman strips their hilarious.
(2010.Jul.31 06:16 PM)Kaneda Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you guys find these batman strips their hilarious.

interweb
heard of it?
(2010.Jul.31 07:05 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.31 06:16 PM)Kaneda Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you guys find these batman strips their hilarious.

interweb
heard of it?

[Image: ngbbs4065c9154df76.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's