AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: DM getting STOMPED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010.Jul.24 11:31 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.24 11:21 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]americanpsy is banned.....wowEek

who's next???

thats whatcha get for talking about the government. the government takes its crack seriously.

and they will find you...

dAMN
(2010.Jul.24 11:37 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

who's next???

thats whatcha get for talking about the government. the government takes its crack seriously.

dAMN

Bboy dont know about the american government. Where he is from, Kazakhstan, thye just shoot you on site for anything.
(2010.Jul.24 11:44 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

who's next???

dAMN

Bboy dont know about the american government. Where he is from, Kazakhstan, thye just shoot you on site for anything.

well their government workers are not so different from here. 1 guy shoots the guy the other one loads the gun and 12 guys left watching them work.
(2010.Jul.24 01:39 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.24 11:44 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

who's next???

dAMN

well their government workers are not so different from here. 1 guy shoots the guy the other one loads the gun and 12 guys left watching them work.

wrong. you left out the few who take bribes.Wink
they all take bribes Smile just gotta name the right price. I was just referring to the work ethics of government workers.
The social workers who distribute foods stamps are the ones taking bribes..........they teach the receipients how to sell them for crack and keep them on the welfare dollar.......and hence get to keep their jobs *cough**cough*

My bad, I mean provide a beneficial service to those who can't get off the couch.........Wheres my crack pipe....the check just came in.........!
Thats what i thought.........

Liberal cock_suckers.........
Dingus is the gov't
Bump lol
General Info
Name: Conrad [7500]

In hospital for 90 minutes. Reason : Bit off more than they could chew with WhatDaHOWLuDoTHATfor.

General Info
Name: Conrad [7500]

Health Status: Near Death
Gang: The Space Wranglers

In hospital for 72 minutes. Reason : Bit off more than they could chew with randomjacker.

Awards
June 24, 2008 June 2008 Jail Break - 5th Place

Damn 5th place...Eek

PS:UR FAT and Ugly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's