AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: DM getting STOMPED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010.Jul.23 12:11 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Turn it up, bring the noise!

Anthrax'd
(2010.Jul.23 11:59 AM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]I smoke ya-ola on youtube homie. Why don't you upgrade to opiates and throw All your 90's rap away. Yeaaah boooii

I get my crack from the government you bucket.

americanpsycho

LOL

Crack is an 80's drug. This is the age synthetic heroin playboy
(2010.Jul.23 03:41 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Crack is an 80's drug. This is the age synthetic heroin playboy

only government controlled meth and crack here bud.

americanpsycho

You don't get what I am saying. My people have been selling crack since I was a boy. Crack sounds Hood. But we both know you ain't Hood. Hood brothers rock that shit up and dump. They aren't competing with the government. They are competing with the cat who will push
Your wig back like a cheap weave
(2010.Jul.23 06:26 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]You don't get what I am saying. My people have been selling crack since I was a boy. Crack sounds Hood. But we both know you ain't Hood. Hood brothers rock that drek up and dump. They aren't competing with the government. They are competing with the cat who will push

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ

(thanks brocks). Smile
(2010.Jul.23 06:41 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.23 06:26 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]You don't get what I am saying. My people have been selling crack since I was a boy. Crack sounds Hood. But we both know you ain't Hood. Hood brothers rock that drek up and dump. They aren't competing with the government. They are competing with the cat who will push

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ

(thanks brocks). Smile

na na na na na You Mama´s On Crack Rock!!!

Oh yea? Is that so?
americanpsy is banned.....wowEek

who's next???
(2010.Jul.24 11:21 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]americanpsy is banned.....wowEek

who's next???

thats whatcha get for talking about the government. the government takes its crack seriously.

and they will find you...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's