AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Weebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

DirkDanja

(2010.Jul.03 02:23 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Why was my post on page 1 deleted?

Fuc_k all you mods!

Edit: Funny how I haven't been warned, forums banned, or anything of the like. My drek just disappears or some mod decides to clip it and turn it into its own thread. You're all self-righteous toolbags and glorified hall pass monitors.

I second the motion
(2010.Jul.03 02:23 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Why was my post on page 1 deleted?

Fuc_k all you mods!

Edit: Funny how I haven't been warned, forums banned, or anything of the like. My drek just disappears or some mod decides to clip it and turn it into its own thread. You're all self-righteous toolbags and glorified hall pass monitors.

You sure it hasn't been moved to some other random part of the forum? Think we should get tracking numbers for our posts Neutral
Could click your name and check all posts. Should be at the top.
this would have never happened if i were mod.
All I posted was, "It was a tale of cats, queers and wh0res."

That pretty much summed the incident up, no?
This would always happen if I were mod. Everything I didn't like would get moved or edited or deleted. You punks would be on edge trying to figure out how not to get modded.
(2010.Jul.03 02:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]This would always happen if I were mod. Everything I didn't like would get moved or edited or deleted. You punks would be on edge trying to figure out how not to get modded.

F it... I'm retaliating with hospitalizations. Is that fair? Hell no. Do I care? Hell no.
I'd mod that into pictures of kittens and flowers.
(2010.Jul.03 02:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'd mod that into pictures of kittens and flowers.

LMAO!

See, now that would be funny and would make me laugh. I'd have no problem with that. Just don't make the shit disappear altogether without so much as an edit or heads up or something.
(2010.Jul.03 02:51 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.03 02:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]This would always happen if I were mod. Everything I didn't like would get moved or edited or deleted. You punks would be on edge trying to figure out how not to get modded.

F it... I'm retaliating with hospitalizations. Is that fair? Hell no. Do I care? Hell no.

Woah woah, save it for the battlegrounds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's