AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Weebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ShadowKid

I like 8starpoint she is down too earth unlike some of the people on this site.
(2010.Jul.03 09:16 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]I like 8starpoint she is down too earth unlike some of the people on this site.

Don't you mean down on klaw?
Also since my other post was deleted... 8* when are you planning on posting more sex pictures?

ShadowKid

Listen you multi ive had enough of your ruddy cheek.
That's Tammy, Trey's ex girlfriend. This is classic Tammy. Trey broke up with Tammy because Marine Cannalan said that she saw Tammy flirting with Walt Timmy at a party, but she was only doing it to make Trey jealous because she thought Trey secretly liked Erin Hennebrary. But Trey didn't like Erin Hennebrary, it was all a bunch of bull.

DirkDanja

SK some of these peeps don't understand reasoning and alot of them talk about folks that they don't know a thing about, you can't blame them for their ignorance
its bred into hicks

I wasn't here for whatever went down between Weebay and 8star buy whatever it was I'm sure it didn't involve the guys thats trashing her in the forums now
She posted personal information about weebs and then posted sex pictures of her and klaw to show him that she was over him.

ShadowKid

LMFAO!!!!!!! never saw them pics.

DirkDanja

(2010.Jul.03 09:35 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, it does dirk. Its epic!
(2010.Jul.03 09:35 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]She posted personal information about weebs and then posted sex pictures of her and klaw to show him that she was over him.

Yep, she took allllllllllllllllll of his 1 1/2 inches!

Eek 1 1/2 inches, thats cold
(2010.Jul.03 12:50 AM)EightStarPoints Wrote: [ -> ]lame. get over it

i thought you had forum ban? guess zen lied
Why was my post on page 1 deleted?

Fuc_k all you mods!

Edit: Funny how I haven't been warned, forums banned, or anything of the like. My sh1t just disappears or some mod decides to clip it and turn it into its own thread. You're all self-righteous toolbags and glorified hall pass monitors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's