AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mod Preacher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

DirkDanja

He's a terrible mod
I think Zen made a HUGE mistake there
(2010.Jul.02 03:04 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Preacher has a thankless job.

Let him do his best......Trying to please you cretins his not his job....only to clean up the stupidity you morons post......

I tried and failed........Thank you Zen for releasing me.............

He's over doing the hell out of it. He isn't "cleaning it up", he's changing and ruining it. At first I really wanted to back him, but I really cant on this one. You don't jump into a position like that and go overboard like this right away. What happens when he get's comfortable?
You guys are right.......I withdraw my previous post.

Preacher needs to determine what his role really is.......

americanpsycho

I do not think Preacher has a sense of humor to take into account when he is moderating.
Sorry for the name calling.
Keep modding preach! I support you and your inflamed E-Penis!
I like what the guy is doing.
(2010.Jul.01 05:46 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.01 05:38 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]w00k will hosp me for free. I will applaud that.

Q. Why is it all you faygs ( you know who you are) think that hospitalizing me or calling me a multi is at all hardcore? What are you accomplishing? I think it us entertaining that I can bring you all down to the level 10 league. All that talk about AL league And half of you crybabies are attacking me. LOL

This where tommi is supposed to say you are the one crying!
I challenge anybody to say I begged not to be hospitalized. Or say I sent mail like man why did you do that?

Looks like you've been invited into a gang of real hardcore MFer's
take it while the offer stands, peeps won't f with you if your with
those guys

omg omg omg do you think I could join for hire? I have sent pleading mails to EVERYONE to try to stop them from attacking me while I am offline and inactive. No one seems to hear, no one seems to listen, and I am all alone.

So can I join for hire? Pwetty pwease!

Pixelle

Maybe if ppl quit with the posts that needs moderating, then the mods can also enjoy the game instead of having to play policeman all the time. Winky
(2010.Jul.02 11:47 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.02 11:44 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.02 06:57 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh!!!!! theuwbwidch3r2ofnhwiehbdkwed corjgho4fm cw'cvnrgfwrleklmcewu6yfokl;mcoq[iyfe 3fn wqkohfe7wfnmpoqur cnrjkc,m5jfmd21

Mod that shi t.

Thats the most punctuation you have ever used.

Scamman'd

True, I'm completely unintelligible hey? Lots of moderation required with my posts.
You've gotta question the motives of anyone wanting to be a mod.
(2010.Jul.04 03:49 AM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ] Maybe if ppl quit with the posts that needs moderating, then the mods can also enjoy the game instead of having to play policeman all the time. Winky

the couple posts i refer to didn't need modding. The weren't offensive, inappropriate, or off topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's