AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The End Is Near
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

greennn420

how much longer do you think this game will last ive been on for almost 150 days and have noticed more and more people becoming inactivate especially lately with all the hosp wars and the boredom you receive from playing for a little while i was so bored i started this forum but im not joking about the subject well i guess ill see what you guys think about the end of AL
(2010.Jun.17 11:22 PM)greennn420 Wrote: [ -> ]ill see what you guys think

I think my balls have found a new best friend; your chin.
yes there is times when you get bored and you wish there was more to do in al . you should just log out do somethink differnt for a bit befor you feel like sliting your throat it dose happen.
(2010.Jun.17 11:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

make sure you wash it.... the chin i meant.. Smile
(2010.Jun.17 11:49 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.17 11:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

make sure you wash it.... the chin i meant.. Smile

Nah. I keep my -itches dirty.
(2010.Jun.17 11:22 PM)greennn420 Wrote: [ -> ]how much longer do you think this game will last ive been on for almost 150 days and have noticed more and more people becoming inactivate especially lately with all the hosp wars and the boredom you receive from playing for a little while i was so bored i started this forum but im not joking about the subject well i guess ill see what you guys think about the end of AL

How much do you really want? It's a text game, if you want more shit to do go play wow. If you don't like getting hosped then you probably should fuck_off.
jesus god I'm tired of the friggin doomsday prophecies. its running today, as long as it makes money it will continue to run. If you're so worried about it donate more money. People come and go, when you log on and it is you and only five other people online, then we can start threads like this. But even then, if those couple people donate enough to make the game profitable, then it will probably continue to run.
(2010.Jun.18 01:37 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]jesus god I'm tired of the friggin doomsday prophecies. its running today, as long as it makes money it will continue to run. If you're so worried about it donate more money. People come and go, when you log on and it is you and only five other people online, then we can start threads like this. But even then, if those couple people donate enough to make the game profitable, then it will probably continue to run.

+1

the game is not ending anytime soon.Wink
The bottom line is. This game will keep on going.

And, most of all, AL need a LOT of new breed player to pick things up. Old players are good to keep around, but it is the new players that's matter.

They will ask questions, start new gangs, do new stuffs, create new topics, and generate fund to keep this game running. Believe it or not, this game is still fun for many new player. Zen will need to advertise it and make a new interactive in-game tutorial for the new player to keep them here.
i tried that little reaching out to newbies thing once, it didn't work out that great but i got 2 peeps to stay around the thing is that those of us who have been around even a little while and are vocal in the forums end up with enemies, and when shit hits the fan anyone in your gang becomes fair game
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's