AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The End Is Near
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some of us still believe new content will be added some time this yr....Neutral
(2010.Jun.18 02:19 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Some of us still believe new content will be added some time this yr....Neutral

I wish I had Zen's permission to tell you. Suffice to say I'm not going anywhere this game will keep running and will continue to evolve.

BadLuck

(2010.Jun.19 06:39 AM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.18 02:19 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Some of us still believe new content will be added some time this yr....Neutral

I wish I had Zen's permission to tell you. Suffice to say I'm not going anywhere this game will keep running and will continue to evolve.

You are correct, you're going to the hospital Smile

greennn420

lol fucc you tommi no1 nuts are on my chin and it was just a question AL is slowly going do hill and its getting harder for new people to join and keep them playing lol and you shouldn't with hold info on updates i want some turrents for gangs

americanpsycho

Do you sniff panties? You are high off something.

the naive ones believe this
(2010.Jun.19 02:38 PM)greennn420 Wrote: [ -> ]lol fucc you tommi no1 nuts are on my chin and it was just a question AL is slowly going do hill and its getting harder for new people to join and keep them playing lol and you shouldn't with hold info on updates i want some turrents for gangs

I take it your one of those glass is half empty kinda guys, huh?

greennn420

my glass is always full haha
Summer time in US. All games will see a decrease in activity, nature of the beast.
(2010.Jun.19 04:11 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

the naive ones believe this

In a word, henchmen.
The only time I would consider that AL was going lights out is when we can't donate anymore, then the game will have to wait till the player with the highest amount of donator days runs out, it can't be shut down before then.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's