AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to killer bees i no you probly dont care ne more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

kyletrask

but im dont wanna be hit ne more ill do whatever you say and i wont touch your gang it will be just like the agreement i have with bez and the 7laws not to touch ne one in there gangs ill do ne thing u say

ShadowKid

Jesus christ your as bad as evildeedz.
Yes it would be appreciated if a little forgiveness were shown in his direction as all are capable if willing of rehabilitation.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Request denied

To clarify: You have said this before after the last time. I'm surprised Bez went through with it, as you said the same last time to 7laws as well. If you really want this, I believe you owe a lot of money to KB, SoL, SW, Stargate. I'm guessing one attack from Asgard costs him about $12k in credits.

DirkDanja

The only thang on the mind of a shark is EAT
(2010.Jun.14 08:13 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]Request denied

I'm not expecting my request to be immediately accepted all I'm asking for is after a certain amount of time which can and probably should be determined by the gangs he's offended to monitor his actions and provide him the opportunity eventually to prove if he's serious about mending his ways.

kyletrask

ask bez and assasin i did everything they said after i got a beaten of a life tie and they hit me like 200 times in 5days i wont hit ne of them again and ill even change my name to ne thing you want or whatever you want
(2010.Jun.14 08:25 AM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]ill even change my name to ne thing you want or whatever you want

Make him change it to "IcumshotI"......its a cum shot between the eyes!
(2010.Jun.14 07:48 AM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]but im dont wanna be hit ne more ill do whatever you say and i wont touch your gang it will be just like the agreement i have with bez and the 7laws not to touch ne one in there gangs ill do ne thing u say

Hey buddy, don't forget I haven't had a chance to beat your ass yet. Wink
p.s.- I think your keyboard might be broken

Jocasta

Have a little pity guys, the apology couldn't be any more public.

True, I don't know the full story, but after such a public apology, any back peddling would be met with a huge backlash from all on AL....and hosping until retirement would be quite in order.

...yeah, I know, I'm a bit soft and marshmallowy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's