AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: feded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

redpanda

(2010.Jun.10 10:52 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 10:50 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]OK. I just wanted you to be in a safe place when released

cute lil feller

Good luck with what ever you do man.

thanx
I loaned him money and he was paying it back as planned. I'm not reading the rest of this.
(2010.Jun.10 04:00 AM)redpanda Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i was feded because this guy named staticX stole the money and sent me money and told me to keep it i didnt know why he sent me the money SOrry for my bad behavior i had some good friends in The outcast gang if i am unfeded i can give back the money to them. And it got to know when jarlax mailed me about a person emptying the gang vault and leaving the gang
Please the outcast gang help me get out of fedjail and i will return ur money back and blackclouds help me too

Kaiser

If you are really sorry, then why didn't you mail me directly instead of creating a forum here? And would it not have been easier to just response to my last to mails directly (which you haven't even read yet even though you have been online.

The easiest why to resolve this is to mail Zenith and get it sorted. Bitching about it on the forum won't do you any good.

I am very disappointed. How many times did I help you? I can't even remember how many mails have gone between us and how many of your questions I have answered.

If you are truly innocent you will be forgiven. But to be honest, it does not look good for you at all.
Wow, what a strange set of circumstances, you (Kaiser/Cruze/Redpanda) give back your housing loan and leave the gang, only to have staticx immediately steal the money and send it back to you. You'd have to admit, thats pretty "odd activity".

Either way, I did see you post early that you are willing to have the money given back to us?
Free CrunchyBlack!!!!!!
(2010.Jun.10 03:07 PM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 04:00 AM)redpanda Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i was feded because this guy named staticX stole the money and sent me money and told me to keep it i didnt know why he sent me the money SOrry for my bad behavior i had some good friends in The outcast gang if i am unfeded i can give back the money to them. And it got to know when jarlax mailed me about a person emptying the gang vault and leaving the gang
Please the outcast gang help me get out of fedjail and i will return ur money back and blackclouds help me too

Kaiser

If you are really sorry, then why didn't you mail me directly instead of creating a forum here? And would it not have been easier to just response to my last to mails directly (which you haven't even read yet even though you have been online.

The easiest why to resolve this is to mail Zenith and get it sorted. Bitching about it on the forum won't do you any good.

I am very disappointed. How many times did I help you? I can't even remember how many mails have gone between us and how many of your questions I have answered.

If you are truly innocent you will be forgiven. But to be honest, it does not look good for you at all.

can you read and reply tomails in fed jail.....never been so i dunno..
(2010.Jun.10 04:59 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Free CrunchyBlack!!!!!!

redpanda

yes we cant read mails when we are feded and i think i wont be out of jail zeneith has not replied
Free Redpanda........wait nevermind.......I am pimping him out......

Crunchy has been making a killing......and I get my cut........
(2010.Jun.11 12:03 AM)redpanda Wrote: [ -> ]yes we cant read mails when we are feded and i think i wont be out of jail zeneith has not replied

Whose "we"? Where's the money lebowski?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's