AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: feded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010.Jun.10 06:03 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 05:54 AM)redpanda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 05:51 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 05:44 AM)redpanda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 05:42 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 05:40 AM)redpanda Wrote: [ -> ]hey i wont make multis dude was playing fare and i was hit last day so i was not able to give them back their money

did you Mail them abourt this?, or did you fail to mail them? (rhetorical question)
i failed to mail them i was trying but when i clicked on jarlaxle profile i was in fed

Send zen a message and kindaly explan the mess you are in and tell her you will pay them the money.
i sent her message i am waiting for rply

if you get out join THEOUTLAWZ THE BEST GANG IN THE WORLD...
Bring Beer...

Outlawz can lick my balls. Anyway, who was hosping you, Panda?

Now, for the big question; Why do these retard baby gangs feel this need to let everyone dip their fingers into the vault? There's always those little peckernecks that have very sticky fingers and little loyalty to anything but their own pocket.

redpanda

hey no one is hosping me aftermath was doing before not at present
Round 1
Kaiser misses Dingus!
Dingus hits Kaiser for 257 damage. Kaiser resists 9 for a total of 248 damage.
Round 2
Dingus misses Kaiser!
Kaiser misses Dingus!
Round 3
Dingus hits Kaiser for 214 damage. Kaiser resists 5 for a total of 209 damage.
Kaiser misses Dingus!
Round 4
Dingus hits Kaiser for 1033 damage. Kaiser resists 15 for a total of 1018 damage.
Dingus defeated Kaiser.
You pound Kaiser to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 120
Huh. Weren't you with your buddies, Dingus? Couldn't you handle the heat? Or did you choose not to handle it? Sad
Just chillin taco. Taking a step back from the game. See my baby died from sids...well I held a pillow over his face. He was 27

redpanda

hey i am waiting for zenith to release me
OK. I just wanted you to be in a safe place when released

cute lil feller
Sorry to hear that, Dingus.

As for you...Yeah. She ain't going to get back to you right away. You need to log off and go jack off or something.

redpanda

then when will i be released from fed jail

ShadowKid

(2010.Jun.10 10:50 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]OK. I just wanted you to be in a safe place when released

cute lil feller

Good luck with what ever you do man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's