AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is this the beginning of a new AL era?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh. Alright.
ummm.... am I the only one that's seeing cheetah long in every couple of hours to train?

she won't quit until she passes Pun I'll bet
(2010.Jun.10 08:22 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]ummm.... am I the only one that's seeing cheetah long in every couple of hours to train?

Haha, i noticed it too. She cant quit, she is too addicted to this game.
(2010.Jun.10 08:22 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]ummm.... am I the only one that's seeing cheetah long in every couple of hours to train?

someone is in love with cheetah..... peepingg2!!!!! haahaa
(2010.Jun.10 07:42 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 07:26 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was just saying that i didn't understand what the poll was asking. even with sv at full strength, sw was still the toughest gang in the game.

We're sheep, we need clear hierarchy.

then look to dm if you want to see who is filling the sv shoes.

can you explain how DM is filling SV's shoes, are you referring to gang size, strength, level, former members of SV, what...honestly im not being a p-rick, just want to know what you are refering to, bird.

8368 SP^CE spacebird 50 334 Recovering from a recent surgery.

guess i wont be getting my answer tonight from you haha, but im sure someone else may have some perils of wisdom, or not, who knows....
(2010.Jun.10 09:07 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was just saying that i didn't understand what the poll was asking. even with sv at full strength, sw was still the toughest gang in the game.

can you explain how DM is filling SV's shoes, are you referring to gang size, strength, level, former members of SV, what...honestly im not being a p-rick, just want to know what you are refering to, bird.

guess i wont be getting my answer tonight from you haha, but im sure someone else may have some perils of wisdom, or not, who knows....

Ill speak for SB here and try to answer.
[Image: michael-phelps-weed-bong.jpg]

catalyst

(2010.Jun.10 09:16 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 09:07 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ill speak for SB here and try to answer.
[Image: michael-phelps-weed-bong.jpg]

hahaha, is that michael phelps?
(2010.Jun.10 07:05 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 06:09 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]why is this poll anonymous?

Cause if it was public everyone would see that 14 of the gay wranglers have voted yes.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was a gang mail instructing them to do so.

actually, we aren't instructed on how to play the game. that's where the swagger part comes in.
(2010.Jun.10 08:13 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure they stepped away from the game because they have other things going on outside of this silly text based land. Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there, folks.

This the only thing Cheetah can identify with and dominate..........

Mirror mirror on the wall whose the fairest of them all.........
meh 4H doesn't do hits on SV, so they obviously had a small hand in bringing them down if they're still scared. who knows why SV went down, who cares?
doesnt really matter...pun and cheet have their reasons im sure..most likely boredom..lonely at the top??..dont really care if they come back..they left their mark on AL similar to weebs and loki..moved on to greener pastures....so that should be enough
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's