AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is this the beginning of a new AL era?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Jun.10 06:09 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]why is this poll anonymous?

Cause if it was public everyone would see that 14 of the gay wranglers have voted yes.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was a gang mail instructing them to do so.
(2010.Jun.10 06:33 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]fyi bird, they declare on us.

(2010.Jun.10 06:14 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]when eadp is one of the gangs that 4h always calls on

(2010.Jun.10 06:52 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 06:14 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]better question...why and what is the poll? we play the way we play...and we are far from what sv is and or once was. we're not trying to run al, we are trying to play with the same swagger that we always played with.

4H hit SV until Pun & Cheetah quit - SV dove.
Conrad hits 4H and throws his belt around.

That's worthy of a poll. You can't put the belt down now.

agreed. conrad owns 4h...robot and all. and this gang and it's members are tougher than any other in the game. i was just saying that i didn't understand what the poll was asking. even with sv at full strength, sw was still the toughest gang in the game.

Chymere

(2010.Jun.10 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was just saying that i didn't understand what the poll was asking. even with sv at full strength, sw was still the toughest gang in the game.

We're sheep, we need clear hierarchy.
(2010.Jun.10 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

(2010.Jun.10 06:14 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]when eadp is one of the gangs that 4h always calls on

(2010.Jun.10 06:14 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]better question...why and what is the poll? we play the way we play...and we are far from what sv is and or once was. we're not trying to run al, we are trying to play with the same swagger that we always played with.

agreed. conrad owns 4h...robot and all. and this gang and it's members are tougher than any other in the game. i was just saying that i didn't understand what the poll was asking. even with sv at full strength, sw was still the toughest gang in the game.

funniest thing i have heard in ages
(2010.Jun.10 07:26 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was just saying that i didn't understand what the poll was asking. even with sv at full strength, sw was still the toughest gang in the game.

We're sheep, we need clear hierarchy.

then look to dm if you want to see who is filling the sv shoes.

(2010.Jun.10 07:28 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

funniest thing i have heard in ages

since when did you learn to spell?

from what ive seen and read, it wasnt 4H that made Pun and Cheetah quit (it was no particular person or gang in general for that matter).
(2010.Jun.10 08:01 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]

from what ive seen and read, it wasnt 4H that made Pun and Cheetah quit (it was no particular person or gang in general for that matter).

twas conrad that put cheatehs tail between their legs and sent them home. that and the local police where coming down on them for their meth lab out back.
I'm pretty sure they stepped away from the game because they have other things going on outside of this silly text based land. Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there, folks.
(2010.Jun.10 08:13 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure they stepped away from the game because they have other things going on outside of this silly text based land. Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there, folks.

There is?
(2010.Jun.10 08:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.10 08:13 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure they stepped away from the game because they have other things going on outside of this silly text based land. Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there, folks.

There is?

I may have been exaggerating a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's