AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: career conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just for the record, military conversion rate for Resistance is not quite fair, in my opinion

i'll spare all the math i did, but, here are the basics

when you train resistance, u essentially get 65% to sometimes 70% of your gym gains as you would other stats

military - 2.25X resistance
other careers - 4X str/dex/acc

2.25 / 4 = .5625

56.25% <<<<<<< 65%

fair?

i feel a 2.5X conversion rate for resistance would be more fair

go ahead and test it, i just trained resistance FIRST and accuracy next (so i had even less happiness for the acc)

my resistance train was 66.8% of my accuracy train.

2.25 conversion T_T

/fail
(2010.May.26 08:59 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]just for the record, military conversion rate for Resistance is not quite fair, in my opinion

when you train resistance, u essentially get 65% to sometimes 70% of your gym gains as you would other stats

2.25 / 4 = .5625

56.25% <<<<<<< 65%

fair?

go ahead and test it, i just trained resistance FIRST and accuracy next (so i had even less happiness for the acc)

2.25 conversion T_T

/fail

Can you draw that in some type of chart? A pictograph or something pretty like that.
(2010.May.26 08:59 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]just for the record, military conversion rate for Resistance is not quite fair, in my opinion

2.25 / 4 = .5625

56.25% <<<<<<< 65%

fair?

2.25 conversion T_T

/fail

By the time you get to your level how important is the resistance bonus from cp's anyway? Isn't it insignificant? Btw I like your idea I do military and would love more resistance.
Fuck military...start the construction career

[Image: funny-pictures-beaver-wants-a-job-application.jpg]

deathishere

(2010.May.27 01:21 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]frag military...start the construction career

LOL
(2010.May.27 02:58 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.27 01:21 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]frag military...start the construction career

LOL

i would so make love to that beaver
[Image: ngbbs4a403f8141fe7.gif]
Professional Hijacker

deathishere

[Image: great-cornholio-beavis-and-butthead.jpg]
Stop SG'ing the thread......
Life is not fair! get over it or slice your wrist!

remember its not across the road, its down the street
dingus, do u have anything constructive to say? ur comments are less constructive than the damn pictures
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's