AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how bout this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hosp time contest.

everyone throws 100k into a pot that wants to participate. they are given 5 chances on hospitalizations for a 24 hour period to get the highest time...hosps must be in order. consolation prize for highest average time. 80/20 split on the pot.

is this even conceivable without it being pre-determined?? as in, would everyone have a fair opportunity or does level play that much into it...i don't know. could break it down moderately into level. and would enough people even be interested...
level does play a very important role in it. i don't know exactly where but there is a cap for levels. for example a lvl 30 will probably never hosp anyone over 300min(it's an example not a precise number). the level determines your maximum. of course randomness is probably a bigger factor(we are in RandomLands after all) but it'd still be a bit unfair imo
random would be ok...but if level is that big of a factor it would be pointless.
if zen can make it so that on that day level does not matter i'm down for it and i know there will be others interested to
(2010.May.19 07:30 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]if zen can make it so that on that day level does not matter

This sucks for those not interested in the contest
(2010.May.19 07:54 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.19 07:30 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]if zen can make it so that on that day level does not matter

This sucks for those not interested in the contest

i was referring to the fact that level influences the hosp minutes cap
(2010.May.19 07:30 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]if zen can make it so that on that day level does not matter i'm down for it and i know there will be others interested to

Wouldn't that make the contest completely random?
(2010.May.19 08:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.19 07:30 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]if zen can make it so that on that day level does not matter i'm down for it and i know there will be others interested to

aren't all contests random?
(2010.May.19 08:56 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.19 08:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

aren't all contests random?

Ask the beer king
i deserve a tag for longest beer drinking streak in the last contest and zen wont give me one bc i keep talking bad about the newest shotgun.

id play, SB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's