AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 4488 SV PuN 67 179 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
looks like that new 27 endurance required, $1,650,000 shotgun (that Bender isnt using) is working out really well for you Punisher. your stats are obviously too low to see any benefits from it.
If you dome oxcydone, it hits you faster.
You pound RexBanner to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 303

mmm beer baron you suck
just loved this one...phish bit off with hit...wtg hit...phish smells
Let's keep it cool big boy. It's alright to come off second best every now and then, that bruised ego will heal up soon enough.
(2010.May.04 08:31 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]You pound RexBanner to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 303

mmm beer baron you suck
just loved this one...phish bit off with hit...wtg hit...phish smells

nice attempt to divert attention away by picking on the thread starter
(2010.May.04 08:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I bet it's hard to jack off while your arms, legs, and neck are in casts, huh? Only reason why you might be cranky.

yeah getting hit once every 2 hours has been hell

I would personally like to give a big shout out to vinsanity who sits back & does nothing until pun attempts to pick on a bunch of low level players & then starts jumping in on them.
Cheetah got hosped by him as well....obviously easier but it made me laugh.......

Bwhahahahaaaaaaaa................It made my AL day........Smile
Didn't you quit because Cheetah punked you out?

Reference to: Kelso's Burn Show
21392 4H BenderRodriguez 59 365 Hospitalized by PuN.

he did good but man it sucks to get hit like this
(2010.May.04 09:56 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]21392 4H BenderRodriguez 59 365 Hospitalized by PuN.

he did good but man it sucks to get hit like this

I was in fair at the time...lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's