AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Housing vs endurance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.May.03 06:43 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 06:31 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]doing the preceding netted me 7.5% more dev points per EP than my best full train.

next time you do that, continue down to where your happiness usually is when you do a full train and you'll notice a big difference. if you use a phone it shows your % happ left i'm pretty sure the formula has something to do with what % of your total happ you have with a base set of numbers for every 100 happ step

I am not active enough to fully take advantage of it, I just pop on every half an hour or so, crime, and do a full train.
(2010.May.03 06:45 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 06:43 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 06:31 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]doing the preceding netted me 7.5% more dev points per EP than my best full train.

next time you do that, continue down to where your happiness usually is when you do a full train and you'll notice a big difference. if you use a phone it shows your % happ left i'm pretty sure the formula has something to do with what % of your total happ you have with a base set of numbers for every 100 happ step

I am not active enough to fully take advantage of it, I just pop on every half an hour or so, crime, and do a full train.

eh i don't have the patience for it. chunk training sucks more than leveling
(2010.May.03 06:37 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]the perfect number is out there before diminishing returns begin to set in & I know it

it's 1/3 of your EP.
(2010.May.03 06:47 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 06:37 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]the perfect number is out there before diminishing returns begin to set in & I know it

it's 1/3 of your EP.

negative ghost rider
(2010.May.03 06:43 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]next time you do that, continue down to where your happiness usually is when you do a full train and you'll notice a big difference. if you use a phone it shows your % happ left i'm pretty sure the formula has something to do with what % of your total happ you have with a base set of numbers for every 100 happ step

I don't think it's based on % happiness. If that was the case, nobody would leave the cardboard box, since it's faster to fill that back to 100%
(2010.May.03 06:51 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 06:43 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]next time you do that, continue down to where your happiness usually is when you do a full train and you'll notice a big difference. if you use a phone it shows your % happ left i'm pretty sure the formula has something to do with what % of your total happ you have with a base set of numbers for every 100 happ step

I don't think it's based on % happiness. If that was the case, nobody would leave the cardboard box, since it's faster to fill that back to 100%

It's at least partially based on %happiness.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=10922
(2010.May.03 06:51 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]

ya, it's not completely based on it, it has something to do with your total number also, but with 100 happ in a house i got like 16.21 or so per 52 energy train. when i got my ranch back i did a train with 100 happ again, at 70 energy and got about the same return. i'm not saying i know how it works with %'s and such i'm just saying that has to be part of the formula
I think the number is based on endurance.
(2010.May.03 05:14 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 05:00 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.03 04:41 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]how close to ppls trains does this formula get:

((Happy/100)*energy)+(End/2) then +/- a half point each way (Randomly Generated).

Does that work for anyone else, cuz if I switch my house it holds, but maybe its just a coincidence w/ my end and energy lvls.

Anyone else got any formulas for trains?

so.. 1250/100 = 12.5 * 120 energy = 1200+ in trains? It's not even close.

I had a much better formula now. But, it's not for disclose. My beta version formula is in the Tips forum.

I think that it's probably divided by 1000, at least in my experience. That fits for my full trains (beachhouse, 94 ep, 13 endu), and fits for what I recall of midlan villa. Unfortunately, this fails to account for the diminishing returns of smaller trains. :/

Happy/1000 is the what i should have said.
(2010.May.03 04:51 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]Monks formula= more endurance + better housing + higher level = bigger trains.

Your welcome AL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's