AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sorry to the 11 gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

assasin

That were declared on by us yesterday we had a player go renegade on us. He was upset because he was asked to return some items that were loaned to him in good faith. When he read the mailing he went balistic and declared on gang that we would never dream of declaring on. I sincerely apologize you all of you for his actions. If anyone is angry at us about that situation please mail me and I will happily give you his name and number and you are free to hosp him for as long as you like with absolutly no repercussions from any gang in the 7's family. Actually I would greatly appreciate it if you would hosp him!!

Thanks for understanding

The assasin
How bout I hosp you! That "renegade" is my little brother (IRL)
(2010.Apr.28 12:12 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]How bout I hosp you! That "renegade" is my little brother (IRL)

Ruh Roh-Another Dingus in AL?
Na...just trying to start shit (dont tell anyone)

assasin

Well dingus since your in the bees I know your full of it since Crash is up with what is happening and helping me out with the whole deal!!
(2010.Apr.28 03:41 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]Well dingus since your in the bees I know your full of it since Crash is up with what is happening and helping me out with the whole deal!!

i dunno know dude...you f ucked up pretty bad. i'm just not sure the community is ready to forgive.
(2010.Apr.28 03:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.28 03:41 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]Well dingus since your in the bees I know your full of it since Crash is up with what is happening and helping me out with the whole deal!!

i dunno know dude...you f ucked up pretty bad. i'm just not sure the community is ready to forgive.

imma pummel a bitch now
(2010.Apr.28 11:15 AM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]That were declared on by us yesterday we had a player go renegade on us. He was upset because he was asked to return some items that were loaned to him in good faith. When he read the mailing he went balistic and declared on gang that we would never dream of declaring on. I sincerely apologize you all of you for his actions. If anyone is angry at us about that situation please mail me and I will happily give you his name and number and you are free to hosp him for as long as you like with absolutly no repercussions from any gang in the 7's family. Actually I would greatly appreciate it if you would hosp him!!

Thanks for understanding

The assasin

you call that an apology?
(2010.Apr.28 03:41 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]Well dingus since your in the bees I know your stinger is HUGE!
Since we're clearing the air...Valhalla would like to apologize to the 23,842 1/2 gangs we've declared on in the last two years. Some of our vikings had a long case of bloodlust. If there are any hard feelings please PMs somewhere else... Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's