AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sorry to the 11 gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

KooterKing

who was the renegade player
(2010.Apr.28 11:15 AM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]That were declared on by us yesterday we had a player go renegade on us. He was upset because he was asked to return some items that were loaned to him in good faith. When he read the mailing he went balistic and declared on gang that we would never dream of declaring on. I sincerely apologize you all of you for his actions. If anyone is angry at us about that situation please mail me and I will happily give you his name and number and you are free to hosp him for as long as you like with absolutly no repercussions from any gang in the 7's family. Actually I would greatly appreciate it if you would hosp him!!

Thanks for understanding

The assasin

Sounds like a cover up if you ask me.

assasin

The renegade was chopper AKA kurupt, he was loaned two weapons and a peice of armour from the gang then when asked for one weapon back he blew a gasket and declared on 11 gangs and wiped out the gang annoucments. I was told he was a player that could be trusted, I found out the hard way that he was not. He also has two multies that he plays under one is Joesmith and the other is mynameismax. Again due to circumstances surrounding the situation I sincerely apoloize to the gangs that he messed with.

He is no longer in our gang and yes he still has the weapons and the armour which were only on loan to him. I will get his ID number and so on for all to see and post it up here.

Thanks again to all player who are helping us out with fetching up what is ours!!

General Info
Name: KurRupt [16918]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 31
Signed Up: November 25, 2007 1:51:25 pm
Last Active: April 28, 2010 7:11:54 pm
Last Action: 15 hours 39 minutes 23 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 886
Friends: 19
Enemies: 39
Referrals: 1
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
In hospital for 100 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by BlackHand.
(2010.Apr.28 08:01 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.28 11:15 AM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]That were declared on by us yesterday we had a player go renegade on us. He was upset because he was asked to return some items that were loaned to him in good faith. When he read the mailing he went balistic and declared on gang that we would never dream of declaring on. I sincerely apologize you all of you for his actions. If anyone is angry at us about that situation please mail me and I will happily give you his name and number and you are free to hosp him for as long as you like with absolutly no repercussions from any gang in the 7's family. Actually I would greatly appreciate it if you would hosp him!!

Thanks for understanding

The assasin

Sounds like a cover up if you ask me.

my first thoughts too. seems like chopper may have lost it though.

assasin

Well it was no cover up believe me!!! You can mail Zenith and she will tell you that what I am saying is the truth she is very aware of the situation. I have no reason to lie although I do see your point on the matter. If you don't believe me feel free to mail Zenith and I am sure she would gladly tell you that I am telling the truth.
we believe you declaring on gang isn't a huge deal to people.

assasin

Well it is not the matter of declaring it was a matter of a douche bag multi declaring on gangs that we would never ever dream of declaring on who then threatend to hosp us for our act of stupidty!! But to prove my point even further read on!!

Name: KurRupt [16918]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 31
Signed Up: November 25, 2007 1:51:25 pm
Last Active: April 28, 2010 7:11:54 pm
Last Action: 17 hours 17 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 886
Friends: 19
Enemies: 40
Referrals: 1
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Federal Jail Inmate #1109
Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.

In hospital for 19 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by BlackHand.

traumakush

(2010.Apr.29 10:00 AM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]He also has two multies that he plays under one is Joesmith and the other is mynameismax. Again due to circumstances surrounding the situation I sincerely apoloize to the gangs that he messed with.

bad multis

mynameismax / joesmith are both on my shitlist, it's funny that it's the same guy i now know that i shitlisted, i got all of his characters including his OG account shitlisted and joesmith/mynameismax have been shitlisted for QUITE some timeEek
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's