AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: GCB question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if the majority of members in Dissidence go inactive & they end up with less than 3 actives members, do they lose the GCB ?
Who lets these gnoobs in here?
(2010.Apr.13 06:33 PM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Who lets these gnoobs in here?
I would think no. They are enjoying that bonus as long as they are in the gang.
(2010.Apr.13 09:45 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I would think no. They are enjoying that bonus as long as they are in the gang.

3 active members makes a gang IMO
(2010.Apr.23 11:39 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.13 09:45 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I would think no. They are enjoying that bonus as long as they are in the gang.

3 active members makes a gang IMO

The hideout makes the bonus though. I wouldn't know what affects it aside from the loyalty to the gang.
I'm pretty sure Zen told me before that you had to have a gang consisting of 3 members for the GCB to work. Loki and I were curious back in the day when we had our gang going on so we asked.
(2010.Apr.23 11:59 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure Zen told me before that you had to have a gang consisting of 3 members for the GCB to work. Loki and I were curious back in the day when we had our gang going on so we asked.

do they have to be active?
does 2 active & 1 inactive make a gang?
(2010.Apr.23 12:14 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.23 11:59 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure Zen told me before that you had to have a gang consisting of 3 members for the GCB to work. Loki and I were curious back in the day when we had our gang going on so we asked.

do they have to be active?
does 2 active & 1 inactive make a gang?

I couldn't tell ya... I think Admin's gonna have to chime in here for your answer.
I would like to know aswer to that question to
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's