AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: GCB question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just leave Diss Raf. SW has a spot open for ya. Wink
(2010.Apr.23 02:59 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Just leave Diss Raf. SW has a spot open for ya. Wink

Too late. We've got dibs. We've already lined up the wenches.
(2010.Apr.28 07:26 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.23 02:59 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Just leave Diss Raf. SW has a spot open for ya. Wink

If Zen explains the GCB factor and Raf can still use it, I got a feeling he'll never leave DISS.
that spelling looks wrong

cheetah

I can't imagine why anyone would want Raf in their gang! This must be a joke! We've had him, he won't use ap in a war. And even though he's a higher level, if you get in a hosping war, he won't hit unless you you supply him all the goods.

fight over him all you want, while we sit back with our popcorn and watch him use your gcb, but do nothing for your gang in return!
You must have 3 active players, not just 3 members if I remember correctly.

BigUncleC

(2010.Apr.28 08:17 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't imagine why anyone would want Raf in their gang! This must be a joke! We've had him, he won't use ap in a war. And even though he's a higher level, if you get in a hosping war, he won't hit unless you you supply him all the goods.

fight over him all you want, while we sit back with our popcorn and watch him use your gcb, but do nothing for your gang in return!

Ah cheetah... you always know how to insult someone no matter what the topic is. You truly are my ideal. lol
(2010.Apr.28 08:54 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.28 08:17 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah cheetah... you always know how to insult someone no matter what the topic is. You truly are my ideal. lol
LMAO
(2010.Apr.28 08:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]You must have 3 active players, not just 3 members if I remember correctly.

What he said.
(2010.Apr.29 11:23 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.28 08:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]You must have 3 active players, not just 3 members if I remember correctly.

What he said.

That's what she said.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's