AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Declare the planet !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i had hellbound up to 37 or 38 before people hit us to the point where we couldnt declare anyone else
Haw many have SV won?

cheetah

(2010.Apr.12 10:48 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 10:46 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]just playing the same game...boooyah

lmao. we are experienced at this game

LMAO, a user id 30185 is telling a user id 4488 that he is experienced at the game! Not to even mention the level difference
(2010.Apr.13 08:59 AM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 10:48 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 10:46 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]just playing the same game...boooyah

lmao. we are experienced at this game

LMAO, a user id 30185 is telling a user id 4488 that he is experienced at the game! Not to even mention the level difference

experienced at the hospital game cheets. Smile yes i am aware you will hosp me for the cheets comment. Smile i don't care.

cheetah

but you actually think your experience in the hosping game is even, IDK, 1/10th of the exp Pun has at that? Common!
but seriously how many wars has SV actually won?

JohnRambo

Anyone with a 4 didgit id number has infinately more experience with hosping than the 5 didgit brigade.

Just sayin
(2010.Apr.13 09:14 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone with a 4 didgit id number has infinately more experience with hosping than the 5 didgit brigade.

Just sayin

Way to get seriously off topic lol. I just wanna know which of those wars SV won and which wars they got it handed to them (by 36th Chamber of Death).

PS. the people with 2 or 3 digits own you guys then.
This 'headier-than-thou' hosp talk is quite possibly the dumbest, silliest discussion the internet has ever seen.

I wouldn't think it would take that long to become 'experienced' in being hospitalized...

cheetah

(2010.Apr.13 09:36 AM)klaw16 Wrote: [ -> ]This 'headier-than-thou' hosp talk is quite possibly the dumbest, silliest discussion the internet has ever seen.

I wouldn't think it would take that long to become 'experienced' in being hospitalized...

thinking clearly is not your greatest quality
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's