AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A FUN Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I realize InPace doesn't understand what fun is. So, how many people in the community hate InPace? Just to clarify the question, do you hate InPaceRequisCat?
Dude, I hate him. If i could get a gun, and find him, I'd kill him.
(2010.Apr.11 09:57 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I hate him. If i could get a gun, and find him, I'd kill him.

Please do!
(2010.Apr.11 09:56 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I realize InPace doesn't understand what fun is.

Can you expand on this?
Dude, how can anyone like Inpace? Get rid of your votes for no and switch them to Yes!!!!
Go public with the votes so we can hosp whoever doesn't hate inpace.
(2010.Apr.11 10:03 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.11 09:56 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I realize InPace doesn't understand what fun is.

Can you expand on this?

Yes. Please visit any thread initiated by him.
Dumbest poll ever. Wink Everyone knows that everyone hates inpace. Make it public. I voted yes, I hate him.

BigUncleC

I don't hate him but then again I don't like him neither Twisted
Awakened Lands Add Enemy Page Wrote:You cannot be so lonely that you have to try and add yourself.

Dude I can't add him I want to hosp that loser so bad.
Just so nobody is fooled, Inpace has sent mails to a few different people with his current forum thoughts. He is not "King I Hate Inpace" this is his futile attempt at trolling the forums.

One of my mails from him.

Sender : HospFoodIsYummy [27305] online
Date : 11 April 10 @ 10:49:54 am
Subject : Come on man!

Ultimo rick roll XD XD XD
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

Fcking douche.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's