AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A FUN Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JohnRambo

(2010.Apr.11 01:03 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.11 01:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, officially .co.uk is for the United Kingdom, but it is recongnised worldwide and can be found on page 1 of most search engines worldwide. As a cctld goes it is highly relevant worldwide, although knowhere near .com. Alot of the sites you visit with a cctld are not neccasarily used by registrants from those contries.

truth be told, I didn't understand any of that.

But I think what you are trying to say, is server hosting the domain may not be in the UK, right?

No what I am saying is that .co.uk is the best cctld (country code), next to a Gtld (generic top level domain). Whilst most firms in the uk will use .co.uk, it will still show up in search engines worldwide, and usually on page 1, as it is a very desirable cctld and recognised by the search engimes above other cctld's such as .us or .asia etc
i vote no, cause i dont hate him, i feel sorry for him.
(2010.Apr.11 12:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Whats fun about calling someone out? You are one of the worst instigators of bs I have ever seen. You will be seeing me soon enough in game, all in good time though.

Need a hug?

JohnRambo

(2010.Apr.11 04:26 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.11 12:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Whats fun about calling someone out? You are one of the worst instigators of bs I have ever seen. You will be seeing me soon enough in game, all in good time though.

Need a hug?

Are you female?
i don't hate him, just think lots of sh1t falls out of his hole for c0cks... and by that i meant his mouth.
(2010.Apr.11 05:34 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.11 04:26 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]

Need a hug?

Are you female?

You're an idiot.
I think Rambones is still getting used to not being the current forum troll's MHP. Don't worry, the older generation of trolls still despises you.
27305 VS InPaceRequiscat 22 45 Tried to steal from a mobile home.

isn't that a noob crime?
(2010.Apr.11 06:01 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]27305 VS InPaceRequiscat 22 45 Tried to steal from a mobile home.

isn't that a noob crime?

Karma's a bitch isn't it? Sad
where is bacon to vote
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's