AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: At what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
level or years are you not considered a noob?

This is just a question.

I see people posting "oh well look at your lvl and you are giving me advice?" Do they go to the People-Finder Search and look and see how many years the person may have been playing the game before they cry multi? There needs to be a reminder that not everyone is an adult playing this game and not all people keep a donator status. In which it slows them down on lvling. I myself am not a high lvl, I rather focus on higher stats. A higher lvl sometimes does not mean much. It depends on how players want to approach there game. Just my opinion in that area. Now back to the question at hand. Thank you
You will always be a noob to Cheetah. Additionally, you will always be a newb to Dingus. Finally, you will always be a newbi/noobie to Wook.

Any questions?
There is no level, per say.

only about 20% to 30% of the actual active AL population is represented in the forums.

You are asking the minority a majority-based question.

That being said, in the forums, it is when you are social accepted, regardless of being like or hated, in the forums.

This game is 20% game and 80% forums for the majority of the players in here.

edit: grammar police.
(2010.Apr.09 07:21 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]There is no level, per say.

only about 20% to 30% of the actual active AL population is represented in the forums.

That being said, in the forums, it is when you are social accepted, regardless of being like or hated, in the forums.

god I hate noobs!
I hate forum noobs.
(2010.Apr.09 07:21 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, you will always be a newbi/noobie to Wook.

Any questions?

Have we met?
(2010.Apr.09 07:21 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]There is no level, per say.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

Almost every time.
(2010.Apr.09 07:55 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]whats a nubian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHLJfxfXHBg

Easily one of my fav scenes from Chasing Amy.
The only person that has called me a "noob" was Pun, so far Ceetah and dingus have not(but im sure dingus will pop up and post it now), as for wook ive found him to be a good guy, even when he was hosping my ass we still had a laugh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's