AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: war pigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

someonewilldie

here we go again a gang that has no chance to loose is asking for money to end a war we do not have the money i have offer them all the money we have but they want more looks like we will be one more gang to get taken out. If anyone can help u would have my thanks

syntheticdarkness

maybe you should of tried to negotiate with us before you went running to everyone in the gang for help.
You have our terms, we didn't say we weren't willing to negotiate. But then you decided to go cry to other players for help before offering us anything.

Chris Mangano

Wow, this sounds awfully familiar! LOL.

someonewilldie

i did make u an offer did not get a reply i asked friend for help would u not do the same what are u some bully beating kids up for their lunch money!

Loki

someonewilldie Wrote:i did make u an offer did not get a reply i asked friend for help would u not do the same what are u some bully beating kids up for their lunch money!

yes

syntheticdarkness

just for the record, I sent you our offer. Then you offered chris money for help, then you offered the moneys to us after you tried to eliminate us through others. You could of just offered us the money but you didn't.

someonewilldie

i offer u all the money we had i did not get a reply my gang members were being atked so i asked for help with the same amount i offered u u are a coward who takes kids lunch money that is what u are doing

Loki

someonewilldie Wrote:i offer u all the money we had i did not get a reply my gang members were being atked so i asked for help with the same amount i offered u u are a coward who takes kids lunch money that is what u are doing

I thought cowards ran to mommy for help.

someonewilldie

are u saying that chris is my mommy?

Loki

someonewilldie Wrote:are u saying that chris is my mommy?

he's the guy next to her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's