AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: war pigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

someonewilldie

i offer 100k to the gang that can take out the war pigs i will post a message that yoda sent me

syntheticdarkness

where are you coming up with 100k? you said you only had 12k and i just offered you 50k to end it.

someonewilldie

Sender : Yoda [4670] online
Date : 3 April 07 @ 1:08:16 am
Subject : RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

oh, I forgot that you like to enter fights you can't win?
just taking the respect that you don't deserve to have!

so guess that only the strongest gang will live all other gangs according to yoda do not deserve to have any respect u must ask your self will u be next when will war pigs come after u!

Chris Mangano

Hey, don't drag me into this...unless of course you really want me to get involved Twisted

psheehan78

I'm willing to put up 50000 to the war pigs to save the Hero's

Let me know.

Nilynrae

someonewilldie Wrote:i offer 100k to the gang that can take out the war pigs i will post a message that yoda sent me

Woah there. I don't think that we're planning on the 'wipe out' game here, at least I'm not and I haven't seen any hospitalizations - haven't even hit anyone yet! Seen a few muggings.. that's about all. Mind you, it wouldn't be the first time I'd been in a gang that got wiped (by Marvel.. though I asked for it really.) :wink:

From what I can tell, most people are happy with taking some respect then moving on... you guys were decent folk while I was with you and I wouldn't want to wipe you out as a gang.

On the bully front, no hits from me yet.. though I'm well aware I'm one of the smaller members in War Pigs compared with some of Marvel Heroes and will take some knocks myself.

Maybe I'm missing something though.

Ghostrider, I'll pass your message on to Khan & Yoda. Perhaps we can sort something out.

Edit: Ignore me. It's sorted. Wink

someonewilldie

what pisses me off the most is at one time most of the members of war pigs were heroes i was a lv level they were high we had plan on what the gang was for now this happens makes on think it has been months since heroes has benn at war with anyone and we get the hell beat out of use by are old members!

badmanbren

Yer it is pretty sad, makes you feel worse when you'r looking after past members in gangs that you don't know of but just because they're past Marvels, and then to be attacked by Higher levelled past Marvels.

Nilynrae

I hear ya Nitro... it's actually happened to me and I've also been attacked by past Marvels... but I accept that those people need exp from somewhere.

I still very, very rarely if ever attack Marvel players and won't hit one unless one hits me first. There are still plenty of other targets out there for me..

But still. There's talk of 'helping each other out' and then being hit by the same folk Marvels helped - we all watched each others backs while we were together... and we all made donations to help those who needed it. I'm sure people like Wolverine and Theo (sorry if I miss anyone here) gave far more away than the rest of us put together. :?

westendtm

badmanbren Wrote:Yer it is pretty sad, makes you feel worse when you'r looking after past members in gangs that you don't know of but just because they're past Marvels, and then to be attacked by Higher levelled past Marvels.

brummer chill LOL...it's lovely to take on you from time to time for some exp :-)

G
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's