AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: April Fools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010.Apr.01 06:26 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The crimes were half the success rate and 2x - 3x the reward, and 10x the XP. Sorry it fizzled.

didnt even notice the xp change

catalyst

(2010.Apr.01 06:26 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The crimes were half the success rate and 2x - 3x the reward, and 10x the XP. Sorry it fizzled.

i enjoyed it. i made more money than normal, i just had to do sports cars instead of CMLs. and the big nudge that lvl'd me was nice as well =)
Thank you Zen, it was a nice idea just didn't pan out well.
I noticed the XP just now, 6k XP that o didn't have at 12am
prob. less complaining if we knew that
now I'm wondering what could have been
damn i was enjoying that money... damn whiners!!!

Echothrice

To all the whiners that caused the removal of the awesomeness: stop sucking, stop whining, and, in general, stfu.

Now I'm all disappointed again, but at least part of the day was awesome.
Thanks zen some of us did enjoy it while it lasted!

delpot

Jesus Christ you all are the biggest bunch of farking whiney arse pusssiez I've ever seen in my life. It was supposed to be fun. Something different. Something to spice things up around her in what can otherwise became very dull and monotonous. But noooo god forbid your precious cycle of loserdom be broken for 24 hours. You are pathetic losers.

Thank you zen for trying to have fun again...but so
sometimes I just don't get why you succumb to the bitching and whining of these people...you think there all gonna quit on you because their crimes were a little more difficult for one day? Highly doubtful considering how hopelessly addictted to staring on front of that black screen for hours on end each day.

You all suck my hairy saggy scrotum.
I think all us troopers who did not byytch n moan should get a crime spree in which we could discover bonuses like those clovers were giving out. Oh, and our AP refreshes x2 that day. I can dream can't I? Fckin whiners. Thanks admin for that surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's