AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hell Hath no Fury.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
it does take practice.
Hey cheetah, wasn't it like 2 weeks ago Dusti spent a few days in the hosp from you? Please enlighten us with how that was "looking out for her"?
@Dusti - I get a bit tetchy when men (as women have not been so bold since... was it April 2009?) try to command, when they have no right. Especially men with history that needs not be run down to point out the futility of them trying to use common sense and flailing at it.
Snow. What did you just say?
(2010.Mar.26 09:30 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Snow. What did you just say?

she said she thinks it's hysterical that cheetah would hide behind gcb.
(2010.Mar.26 09:26 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]@Dusti - I get a bit tetchy when men (as women have not been so bold since... was it April 2009?) try to command, when they have no right. Especially men with history that needs not be run down to point out the futility of them trying to use common sense and flailing at it.

flailing with their arms? that IS weird!
(2010.Mar.26 09:30 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Snow. What did you just say?

In Male: Snow gets witchy when men (specifically JR as no woman would be so ridiculous) try to command her. She also questioned JRs use of brain cells in his post.
Oh. That makes sense. Sometimes, I wish JR was done like the deformed children in 300; cast away in a pit to rot.

Of course, wishes don't come true. Only horrible, disgusting truths that no one needs to see. JR's existence, for example.
snow could you just post two response from now on? one in male and one normal?
(2010.Mar.26 11:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]snow could you just post two response from now on? one in male and one normal?

+1

snarl woof woof
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's