AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: daaaamn DISSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2010.Mar.23 09:35 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to know ONE thing: Was Weebs banned for things OFF SITE. The End.

Naa. Even if it is, I highly doubt that's the real reason.

The root of the problem is 8Star and Weebay. If that's not solve, there will be a different drama to be unfold in the future. And, that will most probably lead to the same result.
(2010.Mar.23 09:30 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 09:25 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there are reasoning behind the madness.

"Reasoning" isn't always necessarily rational.
(2010.Mar.23 09:20 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]From what I'm being told, Marlo is banned from the game over some stupid forums drek. If his actions that he was banned for were forums related, then why not just forums ban him?

This is stupid... way to be over-dramatic about a situation, unnecessarily involve yourself, and react impulsively accordingly. What an awesome level of respect you've shown two longstanding players of your game and contributors to your wallet.

if this is true.....then this is the beginning of the end of AL for good.
Someone on AL FB is saying that the banning came about because 8star whined to Zen about getting hosped repeatedly and that is why Weebs is banned.

No matter what it all boils down to someone being a WHINEY ASS BEETCH.
(2010.Mar.23 09:43 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 09:20 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]From what I'm being told, Marlo is banned from the game over some stupid forums drek. If his actions that he was banned for were forums related, then why not just forums ban him?

This is stupid... way to be over-dramatic about a situation, unnecessarily involve yourself, and react impulsively accordingly. What an awesome level of respect you've shown two longstanding players of your game and contributors to your wallet.

if this is true.....then this is the beginning of the end of AL for good.

Agreed. My info comes from the source himself.

A truly horrible precedent has just been set.
(2010.Mar.23 09:50 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on AL FB is saying that the banning came about because 8star(And others) whined to Zen about getting hosped repeatedly and that is why Weebs is banned.

No matter what it all boils down to someone being a WHINEY arse BEETCH.

I fixed something subtle in there.
(2010.Mar.23 09:53 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 09:50 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on AL FB is saying that the banning came about because 8star(And others) whined to Zen about getting hosped repeatedly and that is why Weebs is banned.

No matter what it all boils down to someone being a WHINEY arse BEETCH.

I fixed something subtle in there.

haha Thanks, Tommi. Wink
I just want to give all of you a big nohomo assgrabbing hug.
The question is though

Should SV have stepped in and stopped all this before it led to two players being banned? Smirk
(2010.Mar.23 10:43 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]The question is though

Should SV have stepped in and stopped all this before it led to two players being banned? Smirk

Triadboy should have handled the situation, or, at the very least, Yambones.
With you guys confirming that everything on the Internet is true-I am now glad I sent that Nigerian prince $1000 to help with bribing a bank official to help him get his families’ money out of the country for a pretty sweet kickback for myself. AS a reward for AL, I'll totally pay everyone's Facebook fees when they start charging $15 per month from my Nigerian Price cash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's