AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Career Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I kinda grabbed this idea from another thread. But, I think it would be a very fun, unique way to expand our gameplay and teamwork within gangs and across the community.

Conrad is always saying how it would be awesome if Military folks could use grenades, rockets, etc. (I agree). What if we did include this as a skill for the military workers, but they had to talk to someone in the Manufacturing field to make the items that they want. Of course, to create and use the items it would use career points. This is just one of the ideas that I put together with careers. More would definitely be wanted so everyone would have a cross-career skill as it could be called.

What do you guys think??
BOOOOOOOOOO
(2010.Mar.18 09:00 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I love it and you!!
Military Career -

grenades, rockets, atom bombs... this is a no-brainer.
They would also probably need the help of an Engineer. Smile
(2010.Mar.18 09:15 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Military Career -

grenades, rockets, atom bombs... this is a no-brainer.

Goodbye Hideout!
(2010.Mar.18 09:19 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]They would also probably need the help of an Engineer. Smile

I thought Engineer too. It just made more sense to say manufacturing since they would be the assembly drones for the vastly superior military workers.
(2010.Mar.18 09:26 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 09:19 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]They would also probably need the help of an Engineer. Smile

I thought Engineer too. It just made more sense to say manufacturing since they would be the assembly drones for the vastly superior military workers.

Politicians start wars Wink
And I think athletes should be able to have their loyal fan base serve them as pawns in battle!

Athletes should also be able to live the thug life!
(2010.Mar.18 09:39 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]And I think athletes should be able to have their loyal fan base serve them as pawns in battle!

Athletes should also be able to live the drug life!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's