AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What crime is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
2157 LCBO BangNapi 37 5 Needed a refresher course with Bubba! Bail Bust
for refreshing the gym page too much. im pretty sure that guy uses a bot, because he is in the for the same crimes at the exact same times of the day. same with BangDoclank
I doubt it, Bangnapi trains Res like a mother, using a bot is for the purposes of getting ahead, he just likes making people stalemate him
It happens if you clicked train too many time. Maybe 5 plus. On my old comp it was slow and didnt always load the page so I would click train again and get jailed all the time. Happens during every comp to someone.
yea. his bot probably only trains resistance for him. he is ranked top 50 overall stats. he is ranked #1 in resistance, and is not ranked in any other stat. and he is always in jail at the same times of the day for refreshing th gym page too often
(2010.Mar.17 09:43 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]yea. his bot probably only trains resistance for him. he is ranked top 50 overall stats. he is ranked #1 in resistance, and is not ranked in any other stat. and he is always in jail at the same times of the day for refreshing th gym page too often

Negative, Pun is #1 in resistance.

Pun is #1 in all stats except for strength, (battle stats)
well he was number one like 2 weeks ago
(2010.Mar.17 09:37 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]2157 LCBO BangNapi 37 5 Needed a refresher course with Bubba! Bail Bust

jesus dude are you serious? You aren't really that fuxking stupid are you? You ever hear the term it's better to stfu and let people think your stupid then to open your mouth and make it a fact
(2010.Mar.17 10:43 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.17 09:37 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]2157 LCBO BangNapi 37 5 Needed a refresher course with Bubba! Bail Bust

jesus dude are you serious? You aren't really that fuxking stupid are you? You ever hear the term it's better to stfu and let people think your stupid then to open your mouth and make it a fact

hahaha...oh how did i miss this gem of a thread...

and this guy teaches the new players to the game...
(2010.Mar.17 10:43 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I have heard the term, and I had never seen that before so I asked.

However, I don't understand why you continually open your mouth for the same reason.

Now sit down, and stfu.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's