AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What crime is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.Mar.17 11:13 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]if your going to mess with someone's junk, atleast do mine right...

ya dont think someone seen that?

fail

Closet gay'd
(2010.Mar.17 11:12 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.17 11:07 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I trash people to make up for my own confidence issues. I am the Meg of AL.
Please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAXFhs6drBI

No I trash you because your a tool.
atleast tommi didnt fuck up the quote
At least a tool is good at something, whereas even your insults come up lacking.
(2010.Mar.17 11:17 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]At least a tool is good at something, whereas even your insults come up lacking.

FUCKIN' BURN.

-Refers to Kelso's Burn Show.-
(2010.Mar.17 11:16 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]atleast tommi didnt frag up the quote

Must've been tough in school for you, on the bus and all? I remember kids like you. Brought gum on the bus so people would talk to you.

Want a peice of gum?
Sure.
Want to be my friend?
No.
good one man!

really rocked my socks with that one!

im done with inpace for the night, i will give him credit for showing a backbone.
(2010.Mar.17 11:20 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]good one man!

really rocked my socks with that one!

im done with inpace for the night, i will give him credit for showing a backbone.

One down one to go. Thanks Duchbag.

Waiting for monk now.
(2010.Mar.17 11:17 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]At least a tool is good at something, whereas even your insults come up lacking.

That probably hurt as much as when you stabbed yourself in the forehead.
(2010.Mar.17 11:23 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

That probably hurt as much as when you stabbed yourself in the forehead.

hhahahahahaha okay now im gone, im sick of reading the forums right now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's