AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: jail idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
could we have our highest jail time displayed somewhere?

and if there's already a thread like this my bad i didn't search
Jail bust time or highest jailed time? I think there is a highest bust time already
Highest jailed would be cool!!
i would like to see a list similar to the one we have about busting others out, only i would like to see who has busted me out...

basically a duplicate of what we have now just the opposite way around...
(2010.Feb.16 03:10 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to see a list similar to the one we have about busting others out, only i would like to see who has busted me out...

so your asking for a list of dudes that have busted you out?

would be a long list of homo's............
(2010.Feb.16 03:14 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.16 03:10 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to see a list similar to the one we have about busting others out, only i would like to see who has busted me out...

A list of ALs top homos?

1- Dingus
2- G2
3- xpat
4- xpat
And so on
(2010.Feb.16 03:14 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

the fact that you are always thinking about men with other men is scary...
i meant the highest time you have landed in jail. i'm trying to think if i have broken 700 or not
(2010.Feb.16 03:40 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i meant the highest time you have landed in jail. i'm trying to think if i have broken 700 or not
Somewhere someone posted a "breakdown" of what they thought it took to bust. Lvl/intel. I think at you lvl you got into 600's, not 700's. WHo knows. Im too lazy to look for that thread though.
i know i've had high 600's but i'm thinking on one stale i may have gotten over 700.
as for busting i can almost never get anyone out except for the one super lucky attempt where i got tommi out of a 407
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's