AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SV/VS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

KevinD

(2010.Feb.15 10:56 AM)Mosqtark Wrote: [ -> ]I dont come to the forums often, and now I think I realize why? Am I like the only one who is totally confused by this thread. hehehehe

One min. you have me on the do not hit list. the next your insulting my gang and the way I run things. I say take my name off the do not hit list. I would be glad to move down town and fend for myself. And I will stand beside any SV or VS that gets hit, and return with retaliation. I have always been civil with you Wraith, but you really misunderstand where my loyalty lies.

Mosq.

best president ever!

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.14 09:31 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]To those it may concern:

To those members that are weaker than me you will be subject to hosps and zerks according to my whim because of Cheetah and Pun's continuation......

Likewise, I offer 7.5k on each hosp and zerk upon every SV/VS member except for:
Infinite93
Matareika
Hannibal
Greely
Howse91
Ronin
Inpace
Crazyfoley
Mostark
Behmoth

Please post them in this thread..........

The amount may be adjusted according to level.......
So anyone know the current score? lol
When I see Likewise..

I thought he was talking about Likewhoa for a second.
What, No hosp for me?

But that nurse is so effin hot!!! And last time she gave me a sponge bath, and liked all the hair on my back!
haha cheers wrath he loved me untill i joined vs then he mailed me saying never ask me for help again lol haha bring this Wink
huh, if i still consider myself VS does that open me up to hits? sounds like i missed some fun... Jail
(2010.Feb.15 02:30 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.14 09:31 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]To those it may concern:

To those members that are weaker than me you will be subject to hosps and zerks according to my whim because of Cheetah and Pun's continuation......

Likewise, I offer 7.5k on each hosp and zerk upon every SV/VS member except for:
Infinite93
Matareika
Hannibal
Greely
Howse91
Ronin
Inpace
Crazyfoley
Mostark
Behmoth

Please post them in this thread..........

The amount may be adjusted according to level.......
So anyone know the current score? lol

John Rambo 0 Beer Store 1

Marlo

(2010.Feb.16 10:54 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]John Rambo 0 Beer Store 1

Not only is he the President but he is also a member ... of the post of the month club!

[Image: rambones.gif]

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.16 01:55 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]

Not only is he the President but he is also a member ... of the post of the month club!

Did you get those crabs cleared up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's