AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Elders Being Helpful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Chris Mangano

OK, to show how reasonable we are, we have agreed to a resolution for those involved in the whole money incident. For each of you that we are targeting we are giving you the chance to send us 250k and we will take you off the list of targets. Now, we feel this if a very fair gesture since we have tried over and over to negotiate and have been refused time and time again. If you don't have 250k you can probably ask Nighttrain (or whatever name he is going by now) since he is the one unwilling to make any deals with us.

If you have any questions, email me in game and I will be more than happy to help.

matt5250

this is again just blatant extortion by the elders. We have done nothing wrong, according to Chris we haven't even stolen their money. In his own words chris has stated that the money "should have been no one's, even ours". everyone needs to show the elders that they can't get whatever the hell they want just because they are stronger.

Chris Mangano

Fine, give the 2.5 million you stole back to Trips so Zen can put it in his bank and we'll call this off. That way no one gets the money since that is all you want, right?
Nurse

matt5250

no, Zen decided that on a player not yet innactive mugging is totally justified, the money should not have been put in his bank account. It was there for the taking because it was left out of his account for long enough that people in the community started noticing the difference based on the game stats. You got some too Chris, be happy you got some of the money that would otherwise just have sit there and stop being so greedy.

Chris Mangano

Look, I am completely fine going on the course we are on. Unlike you, I don't hide how I play the game. I don't try to rally AL for my own benefit by saying "hey, we're doing it to stop the Elders." You think Trips would be happy to find out you guys mugged over 2 million dollars from him if he comes back? You think he would say to us "hey guys, it's ok, they got it fair and square." You stole our gang money from our gang member, plain and simple. Spin it anyway you want but that's what you did. This is how we decided was the best course of action given your actions.

In any case, for those of you not as stubborn as Matt the offer still stands.

matt5250

I do not hide how I play the game, in fact I'm not even sure what you mean by that. however, of course trips would be pissed, so would I if it happened to me. the only difference is that I would be more pissed at myself for leaving 3 million on my person in cash. I specifically know of a case where an AL user was selling a lot of credits and someone figured out it was him and mugged him for a significant amount of money after buying them. this wasn't responded to by the seller hiring a stronger person to keep the mugger hospitalized 24/7. the seller realized he had taken a risk and lost. however I wouldn't even be as annoyed if we had actually taken your money, but YOU said it wasn't yours but since WE took it, you decided to try and extort it from us.

Chris Mangano

Uhm, in case you haven't noticed, Trips wasn't aware he had that money on him. Angel sent it to him when he was offline and he never came back. That is why I asked Zen to move it, but your whining convinced her to put it back. Hey, good for you, I know you are good at that stuff. So here we are. We have given you ways out and you have refused them all so don't make us out to be the bad guys here. Did you really think we wouldn't do anything after you mugged our gang member?

Nightrain

So Chris I am to believe that had an Elder done this to any other player in AL
you would return the money?

I also take it then that the extortion of cash from lower levels gangs is also fair play.

why does it always seem that if its done by an Elder its justified but if you do it to one of them its punishable.

yep guess those must be the unwritten rules or something. me im going back to the hospital got a candy stipper gonna give me a sponge bath in about 10 minutes

matt5250

no, we didn't think you would do nothing, and I have never complained over the treatment I am getting now, I am pissed at your post to the community blatantly lying. also, you did not get Zen to transfer the money, all she did was get informed of it and correct the mistake. you say we stole your money, and then you also say the money wasn't your's. make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself. I am also pissed that you are hospitalizing people who knew nothing about this until after the fact. This shows you are just greedy extortionists who will hospitalize anyone you think we care about to get us to do something.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's