AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Again there are only 9 pages of players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Chymere

(2010.Feb.04 09:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]High 20's.

You're lvl 41, Preacher hands you your ass more often than not and he's lvl 36. Obviously you can't carry your own weight, Bulk.

Or was that your life expectancy?
Both. My stats, and my life, suck. And you hurt my feelings. I demand you apologize, or I'll go cry in my pillow until Mommy Zen does something.[/sarcasm]
(2010.Feb.04 09:32 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.04 09:08 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been passed by many younger players. We all will

FO thinks a year seperates players... well 2 years doesn't even seperate players with dedication and at least some cash... So I have a wager in mind..

how bout 500k AL.. and a year seperation in AL age.... Someone will beat FO before this year is over with a year seperation....

1yr+ old vs 2 1/2 + old....

just trying to make a lil cash... can't blame a guy right Smile oh and with a leave... no zerk!

I will take this challenge, I will guarantee that i will pass him, you got your self a bet. I won't say exactly what it is but my endurance is 20+ and my stats are climbing real fast. FO is cool but i will take this bet and by years end i will take him on and challenge him. I will even say that this will be done before the little kiddies go back to school in september.
september? your schools start back up late. our roads get clogged back up in august
yourself is one word.

Conrad'd
oh yeah let me just clear something up, i'm not in school anymore, haven't been for 10 years, lol. I'm just sayin that september i'll have 40+ stats.
must be nice to have 20+ endurance.....especially at that age

Chymere

(2010.Feb.04 10:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Both. My stats, and my life, suck. And you hurt my feelings. I demand you apologize, or I'll go cry in my pillow until Mommy Zen does something.[/sarcasm]

Hosp me, kid. I'm going to bed.
Little late. [/not sarcasm]

See what I did there? So witty.
(2010.Feb.04 10:43 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]must be nice to have 20+ endurance.....especially at that age

i'd love to have 20+ end imagine the gym trains in a ranch with that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's